Graw2PC MP Demo bugs

i to have problem with the game saving my sound settings and also the sound are very soft. and the .50 cal is wierd to fire as well. i have it FRAP so you can hear what i am talking about and other have said to.

th_f86438b2.jpg

and it does not matter how many times you save your sound setting it all wasys goes back to Generic sound device and high settings with EAX off.

specs below. i do have the Guru vid driver 160.03 for XP Pro 32bit, which is what i have for OS . and they do have a 160.04 driver for Vista out there as well. i do like the 160.03 driver so far so good on a lot of games.

but as all so stated before, i to have to crank up my speaker just so i can hear what is going on around me. and since i do not use head phones, i have Creative 7.1 8 pc speaker set that has 92watts so i can rattle the room i am in and folks out side can hear it to.

ASUS A8N32-SLI--Deluxe motherboard,Bois 1405

Tagen Turbojet 900watt Quad SLI,AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ (TOLEDO) cpu.

Patriot dual channel (4x1024) 4gig pc3200 400ddram(2.0-3-2-5@200mhz)

Plextor 52x32x52 cd/rw,Plextor 712 DVD dual format

2 - Seagate SATA 150 : 250 gig hard drives

EVGA 8800GTX 768mb x16 vid card 160.03 drivers

XFI Fatality XtremeGamers pro sound card

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twice tonight on 2 different Chicago servers playing RvA, the round did not end when all of the recon team was dead. It continued for several minutes until time expired.

---Edit--- It was the Chicago RvA server set to 10 players max.

^ I can confirm that as I was in the same server with ARDelta.

really ?, me too :thumbsup:

I wonder if maybe thats a sign the server needs a reboot ,I mean the pings were good but the server wasn't as smooth running as they usually are and it seems related to the Ghosts respawning just before the adat blows instead of after.... (edited to add this little editorial :) )

Edited by =AO=Stryck_9

Crash in application version: 29520.2404

Unhandled exception - access violation

C STACK:

graw2 (???) : ???

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(0)

Renderer: threaded

Physics : threaded

AMD Opty 170

Audigy ZS

8800 GTX

Win XP

2 gigs Ram

Never had this crash until I enabled EAX.

Found a TERRIBLE BUG/ EXPLOIT. When u have a demo gun , if u find another dead person who has ANY gun u can simply drop your gun , then repick it up and get a free grenade , FIRE , then repeat , this allows for UNLIMITED GRENADES. Not only that , if u kill someone with a gren gun and u have one , it allows for almost automatic grenade fire as you pickup , fire , pickup fire , pickup fire and so on. I sure hope this gets fixed , I even attached a video of how bad it is even with ONE demo gun.

VIDEO OF EXPLOIT

Found a TERRIBLE BUG/ EXPLOIT. When u have a demo gun , if u find another dead person who has ANY gun u can simply drop your gun , then repick it up and get a free grenade , FIRE , then repeat , this allows for UNLIMITED GRENADES. Not only that , if u kill someone with a gren gun and u have one , it allows for almost automatic grenade fire as you pickup , fire , pickup fire , pickup fire and so on. I sure hope this gets fixed , I even attached a video of how bad it is even with ONE demo gun.

VIDEO OF EXPLOIT

You should try uploading to YouTube for free, so people don`t need to download things. :thumbsup:http://www.youtube.com/

However interesting video. Not sure if i have seen this mentioned before.

Tinker

Undiscovered/Unreported bug? :hmm:

I've been busy w/ reading all the replys in this thread and I didn't see anything about it so here goes.

I've encountered this bug 3 times so far since the release of the MP demo.

It happened when I switched from normal stance to crouched stance.

Imagine standing in 1 position, only moving up or down -as in going from normal stance to crouching.

Normally you should only hear yourself moving up & down together w/ the environmental sounds.

This is what happened: I clicked the drop-stance button (put it on my mouse) & I didn't do anything else but my ghost/rebel would continue to make a crouch motion together w/ the crouching sound. Really annoying when you encounter this as you here enemy Tango's approaching.

System:

CPU: Amd Athlon 3800 X2 Dual Core - AM2

Mobo: K9N Sli Platinum - AM2

Vid: XFX 7900 GT - drivers 94.24

RAM: 1Gb (2x512 DDR2 667Mhz)

Thanks in advance

Edited by C9.Constantine

Was playing TDM today and had this crash:

Unhandled exception - access violation

C STACK:

??? (???) : ???

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\units\types\beings\human.dsf(0)

Only the second crash since I've been playing but it differs from the first one.

data\lib\units\extensions\huskinventory.dsf(-1): cant find member: upright_stock_fold in type <HumanGrenadeThrower>

XP pro

8800 gts

e6600 - stock

2gig ram -xms

PB5-e

Audigy