Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Blood Oil

Giampi

Sorry to hear that a map was lost during an accident! From the looks of everything I've seen thus far, its loss must be a major letdown for you. Wow.

What happened? During testing, did you guys shoot it up too badly to bring it back from the dead?

If you cobble something up from other odds and ends that you have lying around, then all's not lost.

Keep your chin up! Thanks for doing all of this for us.

• 4 months later...

Sry no updates for this at all. With not being a SP person, it is hard to do any gr1 modding at all these days.

Unable to get 3 or 4 peeps together once a week just to play a few games, let alone get involved with helping out modding, testing, etc..

Released 15 missions for popular mods a few months ago to view the situation, with some bugs included. Looking to see how long before someone posts about them.

1 is a CTD, another stops you from completing an objective and the mission. Just 2 examples.

Not a single reply, nothing.

Also have several other missions here I made, never even had a chance to try them with anyone yet.

I saw peeps here on Gr.net posting about L4D, what the heck, I bought it, modded it, released a couple of levels, again, not a single reply.

Speaks for itself.

I am here as always, in the background, will help anyone I can, without shoving "use the search" down there throats like other forums, anytime I can.

Tinker

*Edit*

Finished my little moan there good, have a full update on Blood Oil situation in the week for all. :whistle:

Edited by Tinker

I enjoy SP and CO-OP and like you said there is no one playing CO-OP and the only servers that show up in xfire are tvt, solo or using stolen mods, and even with that with luck there are only maybe 5 servers with people playing the game. it is perfectly understandable that you don't want to invest time to finish the mod.....perhaps when you feel like playing CO-OP just let me know my user name in your xfire list is ratoa... I saw you a few times in xfire but you are playing other games (ARMA 2 LOL) and I never bothered to send you a msg to see if you are avaliable for a little CO-OP fun.

Edited by Sgt. Atoa

Excellent news!!! :clapping:

Wow, all the great new mods for good old Ghost Recon recently - H-Hour's Airport, DYNACOMP, P2: A Cold Day in Hell, Tinker's never-ending stream of mission packs, etc. and now Blood Oil on the horizon - how are we supposed to find the time to play all this? But I am certainly not complaining! :)

Keep'em coming! :rambo:

H-Hour's Airport

Have some good stuff for the future of that map in place. :whistle:

how are we supposed to find the time to play all this?

Stop buying shovelware, and play a real game?

:P

Excellent news!!!

The GR community are all that is needed. Far from trying to compete with anything at all, Blood Oil is just another fun mod to play, hopefully trying to capture the main issues in the areas.

:thumbsup:

Stop buying shovelware, and play a real game?

:P

:P Very funny! With the little spare time I currently have, all I play is Ghost Recon, if I find the time to play at all. I'm still only half way through the P2 campaign. <_<

The GR community are all that is needed. Far from trying to compete with anything at all, Blood Oil is just another fun mod to play, hopefully trying to capture the main issues in the areas.

:thumbsup:

Compete? What could possibly compete with Ghost Recon?!? ;)

H-Hour's Airport

Have some good stuff for the future of that map in place. :whistle:

Thanks for your patience Tinker! As those who pay close attention might have noticed by now, I come in and out of GR modding a lot. It's part of the way my life is structured, and I've been away all summer. Tried hard to get everything polished up and out the door before I left, but now it will probably be winter before I am back and working again on the little campaign I built around that map.

But Blood Oil and all the others ought to keep everyone entertained in the meantime!