MP Pack 3 Beta Test thread

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried it now n i think this patch needs much more things like:

- replays: we really need it to clan wars

- anti cheat: is it working now? if dont why dont u try punkbuster? after all its the better anti cheat in online games

- gun kits: we need this kits and we need only to choose that 1 time. its real boring have to choice the guns all rounds. cant understand why did GRIN choose this way.

- fps have droped. why? i got an ati x1900xtx n now i only get 50/80fps?

- all players should start playing at the same time, like [GR]. cant understant this GRIN choise 2. Its boring start a match n our team m8s be in the middle of the map.

my 2 cents.

my specs:

. asus p5wd2 premium

. intel 930D @ 4.2Ghz

. 2* 1Gb GSkill DDR2 PC5400 LA Series

. Sound Blaster Audigy 4

. ATI x1900XTX 512Mb

. 2* Seagate 80Gb SATA II @ RAID0

...all players should start playing at the same time, like [GR]. cant understant this GRIN choise 2. Its boring start a match n our team m8s be in the middle of the map.

Actually, I think this was an enhancement made to overcome the old way of waiting until the end of the match.

I'd rather join the action immediately then wait 30 minutes twiddling my thumbs.

Has anyone been able to get into the Beta forums to post? I have some things to put in there.

- fps have droped. why? i got an ati x1900xtx n now i only get 50/80fps?

And that's bad?? :mellow:

30/40 fps = no lag.

If you played at the [GR] coop maps then it's not surprising. They are quite big you know, with a lot of AI enemies ;)

The sige maps are quite large too.

I think the point is just that it dropped. Example...he may get those frame rates but lets say a guy getting an average of 20 to 30 see's a drop. It could really effect his gameplay.

Ok, well I try and download it through FlashFXP, IE7 and Opera. And it connects with all of them, it just takes a minute. So when it does eventually connect, there are no files listed. So, I tried a direct link with the exe file listed, and it gives me an error:550 (removed full name) BETA.exe: No such file or directory

So, anyone else getting this?

Has anyone been able to get into the Beta forums to post? I have some things to put in there.

I've haven't posted yet but I can get to the message window :)

In other words, I can sign in and report bugs.

What the heck. It says i dont have permission. Yet i got the Beta. Got the E mail. What gives. I need to get on that forum...lol

What the heck. It says i dont have permission. Yet i got the Beta. Got the E mail. What gives. I need to get on that forum...lol

Hmm, you quoted :P

I noticed I can't reach the forum but I can logg in to the Beta section, the first logg in place , you know what it is :)

Hmm, you quoted :P

I noticed I can't reach the forum but I can logg in to the Beta section, the first logg in place , you know what it is :)

OK, yeah, i can login in but it tells me i dont have permission when i try to get into the forums part.

I guess I'm the only one who can't download the patch and access the forums?

Well, i got the patch but as far as i can tell, no one can get in the Beta forums.

Wonder if the Forum is a Beta too ? :rofl:

Ok, now that was funny....lol

Ok, well I try and download it through FlashFXP, IE7 and Opera. And it connects with all of them, it just takes a minute. So when it does eventually connect, there are no files listed. So, I tried a direct link with the exe file listed, and it gives me an error:550 (removed full name) BETA.exe: No such file or directory

So, anyone else getting this?

Yes i can log in, but there is no file to download.

OK, yeah, i can login in but it tells me i dont have permission when i try to get into the forums part.

But you can submit bugs in that section too :)

Edited by Hockeystick

But you can submit bugs in that section too :)

Nvrm, i found it...lol

Edited by }PW{ Postal

Yeah, I'll do just that...

I don't have time to deal with stupid ###### like this, I've got to go out for the day. GRiN/UBI/Whoever, get your act together and get something as simple as the beta patch and forums working for everyone. Not showing much to me or anyone else with simple things like that.

Edited by SillyHalfMexican

Ok, after ###### with this thing all afternoon (while crashing most of the time), I've found a work around if you get CTD on game loading. If you get this message:

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.23

Crash
custom_levels\map_downloads.xml (3): Expected identifier

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\utils\guimenu.dsf(0)
data\lib\script_network\networkmanager.dsf(0)
data\menu\menu.dsf(0)[/code]

I had to move the "map_downloads.xml" file from the "custom_levels" folder. Once the game loads, ALT + TAB back to the desktop or folder and put the XML file back into it's place...

Some of you folks need chill out. The e-mail said you might be able to download the package on first try, try again later then. Also they may not have assigned your Ubi.com account the correct permissions yet to access the beta site/forums. That is something that has to be done on an individual basis it its like any forum software I've ever used. For all you know your next on the list, so relax.