First pseudo add-on weapon

Mig1

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the snipe scope on the mr-c seems a bit off.....

think its position should be more to the back of the gun (to fit the rail as a cosmetic change) so the eye is closer to the scope, think it is smaller compared to the position as seen on other guns, (the reticule)

maybe it is just me but it seems to be more "shakey" on the mr-c

but i love what you have done :) nice work

Yeah, the mount point is just that far forward on the MR-C model. Not really anything I can do about it at this point.

The smallishness of it is due to the fact that you are further back and the fisheye effect of the first person field of view makes look that way.

Check out the new skin on the 6.8mm gun. Added a new version of the EGLM with a matching skin for it.

Yeah I'm getting the same issues. EOTech is still zeroed incorrectly. I fiddled around with some of the .xml files and was able to realign the reticle, but the bullets still fired in the wrong position.

Has the Aimpoint on the SAW always been screwy ? Instead of viewing down the Aimpoint, I'm still looking into the iron sights which are blocked by the rail attachment for the Aimpoint. So basically the SAW is unusable. Is there anyway to move the positioning of the weapons to (especially in the case of the SAW) align them correctly so the optics can be used ?

Any ideas ?

Edited by Ballistic

Short answer = no.

What you refer to as the Eotech not being centered, well, the reticlue is centered, the bullets are centered, but the animation that brings up the sight is what brings up the gun too high, thus making the reticule seam too low.

I will fix the SAW, the change to make the Aimpoint the default was a last minute thing, and since I don't use the SAW much I didn't realise you couldn't remove the aimpoint.

It appears that the SAW doesn't have any other animations to use other than ironsights.

Short answer = no.

What you refer to as the Eotech not being centered, well, the reticlue is centered, the bullets are centered, but the animation that brings up the sight is what brings up the gun too high, thus making the reticule seam too low.

I will fix the SAW, the change to make the Aimpoint the default was a last minute thing, and since I don't use the SAW much I didn't realise you couldn't remove the aimpoint.

It appears that the SAW doesn't have any other animations to use other than ironsights.

Ah ok, thanks for the explanation. Apart from the few obvious issues this is a fantastic starting point. I appreciate the effort you have put into this mod.

I guess we'll have to wait for the SDK for a fix to the optics issues though?

With the new patch, you have to have the same files as the original client so you can play coop. How do you keep this mod, and have the normal game so you can play online now? (patch was released today so you cant play online anymore usless the host has the mod).

With the new patch, you have to have the same files as the original client so you can play coop.

IMO it's the best way to avoid cheating and it's fair for all! :)

@Mig1

I'm running into a 'lil problem here:

When I try to give my comrades one of the SCAR's the game always crashes maybe you could have a look into it! :(

Edited by Vth_F_Smith

• 2 weeks later...