Ubisoft Official Release Date

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok that means 4th may for us in germany :D ubi always releases here on thursday. UBI shop seems to be a good choice to preorder. Some people I know preordere Lockdown there and got it already from Ubi Shop on monday, 4 days before official release. Same thing was going on with GRAW on 360.

I saw the US date isnt updated yet.  That or I was looking at the wrong page.

US date is most likely Tuesday May 2nd. It's funny, a game made in Europe gets released in the states first... :wacko:

Haha thats probably because we spend(waste) the most money on entertainment than any other country. =P

I have a strong feeling there is going to be more news today  :ph34r:

Strong with the Force you are......... :thumbsup:

Fresh

I don't think so. In France they show GRAW to some dedicated fans on 21st. That doesn't makes sense if we get a demo already today ;)

I have a strong feeling there is going to be more news today  :ph34r:

Strong with the Force you are......... :thumbsup:

Fresh

I don't think so. In France they show GRAW to some dedicated fans on 21st. That doesn't makes sense if we get a demo already today ;)

I really hope that you are wrong. (Sorry french ppl) :whistle:

I don't think so. In France they show GRAW to some dedicated fans on 21st. That doesn't makes sense if we get a demo already today  ;)

True......you're probably right........but I hope your not right...... ;) I can't waits no more............ :o=

Fresh

If there waiting for those events, the demo might aswell come after the GRAW release. In the Netherlands there is a lan party 21, 22 and 23 april where you can also play GRAW (sorta like I27).

I don't believe there waiting for those events... (Read: I HOPE they don't wait for those events :geek: )

Edited by Reb