CENTCOM

jay316

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a couple of screenshots of a new map called "Prison". It is being included in the CENTCOM Mod. The map is not complete - still needs some texture work and lighting.

The map was inspired by the Qala-i-Jangi prison/fortress near Mazar-i-Sharif, Afghanistan. The prison housed approximately 450 foreign Taliban fighters and was the scene of a prisoner uprising in November 2001.

Prison1.jpg

Prison2.jpg

Prison3.jpg

Prison4.jpg

we're working hard on the mod to get it out to the community and much of the material has been created and is comming into place well, release date will depend on how all the pieces come togather, how long fnishing touches and testing take and what problems are discovered that will need fixing during testing.

Edited by jay316

This is to anyone on the centcom mod team or possibly some one in the gr community. ive had a few suggestions for videos for the centcom mod. if someone on the mod team or the gr community are skilled in making gr videos and have some time to maby do something in video for centcom i might need your help so if you could contact me that would be great. Once you have contacted me i will let you know what i have in mind.

Edited by jay316

Thought I'd show some screenshots of another map that I've been working on for the CENTCOM Mod. It's called "Fortress" and is an early winter Afghan map. Map is complete except for lighting. Currently MilitiaMan is scripting a mission for it.

Slide5.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide1.jpg

Awsome,  thanks for the pics Hatchetforce those are great reference pics, im sure they will come in handy.

I have to take the dogs out for a while, but this afternoon/evening I'll put up a zip file with more and include pics from urban areas in Afghanistan if you'd like.

Check your PMs sent you the first few file links. I'll look at those maps and upload more this afternoon when I get back.

Can we see too, please? :drool:

silent_op

I am trying to limit the distribution on some things. I have already had one incident of things winding up at militaryphotos.net that I did not authorize. :ph34r:

dont worry about that happening with these pics hatchetforce i'll keep them within the modding team and even then only within select people on the team. just maby for a map maker or skinner who would use them for reference for making material for the mod.

Edited by jay316

dont worry about that happening with these pics hatchetforce i'll keep them within the modding team and even then only within select people on the team. just maby for a map maker or skinner who would use them for reference for making material for the mod.

Let me know if there are any other references you need.