Armenia mod

Giampi

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mission 2 completed and now in the hands of Cobaka and Streinger for their betatest. It tooks longer to complete because I used new scripting I've never test before. I believe you will appreciate it, till now all the 2 missions I've scripted have something new.

One important thing: missions have been designed to be open, meaning no fixed sequence to fullfill in order to complete the mission but, in pure GR style, you can decide how to complete it.

Some news not specifically related to "Armenia SCARed":

Next monday 25th finally, after 4 month and 1 week here in Saudi Arabia, I will see again my family going to Eritrea for my really deserved vacation. As you can easily suppose I'm not going to bring my laptop with me since I want to stay with my wife and son.

I will be back on August 6th and I promise I will work hard to finish this mod as soon as possible. Meanwhile both Cobaka and Streinger will test again and again the 2 missions and half that are ready :)

• 3 weeks later...

Here I am in Saudi back from vacation :( Some of you maybe already read somewhere in the forum my impression of my vacation so I will not speak about it here.

I've just formatted my laptop to reinstall everything and within a couple of days script work will resume. As a realistic ETA (and in order to force myself to work harder) I'm saying "September 15th" :rolleyes:

I don't know if I ever told you about the new vehicles by Cobaka to be featured in the mod....

I live to Cobaka the choice to post eventually some screenshots but let me tell you that you will be happy about then.

Mission 2 and 3 completed

Mission 1 40%

I was playing with menu screen stuff, mainly just to see how text would look.

Although I like the concept, the execution leaves much to be desired :(

demo-menu-1.jpg

also doesn't help if you don't know what a satellite view of the Caucasus looks like :huh:

The mod is perfectly on track even if both Cobaka and Streinger are always adding new exciting features. :D

Our only regret is that we didn't start this project 1 1/2 year ago otherways it could be another high level total conversion like Frostbite. But nowdays it's not worthy to spend all this time :mellow:

• 4 weeks later...