Member Information

tyovan4

I thought I recognised you - now I remember where from, it's that "rabbit caught in headlights" look on your face

Hrrrmmff.. :(

Im going squirrel shootin 2moro....with my trusty sling.

They can whistle for Bullwinkle all they want. :devil:

(yeah - it is a fairly vacant expression....but then again - you listen to Dido's album being played over a PA for 3 hours...and you'd be slitting your wrists too... :rofl: )

Over here our deer have plenty of space to run about in the Highlands... they know to stay off the roads.  Also, because we don't all drive 18-wheelers, monster trucks and SUVs... the "Scottish dear caught in headlights look" would be more like this:

:yawn:

:rofl::lol:

come across a deer and its like "....drive round...i aint movin...."

First -

Rock’n’Roll Day – Sat 18th Oct 12pm-6pm

Saturday 18th Oct sees the grand opening with our huge rock’n’roll open day, covering the world of guitar and backline across a full day of product launches, demonstrations and red-hot deals. Just about every name in the game will be there including the biggest brands like Yamaha, Marshall, Fender, PRS, Peavey, Line6, Martin, Taylor and Mesa/Boogie to name just a few. There will be NO bigger day this year for the guitarist…make sure you make a date with Sound control London.

Feh. Is there an online schedule for the Live Stage?

Second -

Fairs fair, maybe I should post a pic of me so you can even the score.

Yeh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Or someone who'se got a copy of Drunk Rocky with Noraf can post, and let the wolves have at :ph34r::devil:

Wow, meeting Dido. Geez, give her a slap next time you see her, can't stand her. Sorry guys, but she is about as dull as you can get.

Weeboz/Syno you look a bit like Dave Gorman.

If we are going to get into comparing celebs we've met, I'm gonna win, so don't even start.

Wow, meeting Dido. Geez, give her a slap next time you see her, can't stand her. Sorry guys, but she is about as dull as you can get.

Weeboz/Syno you look a bit like Dave Gorman.

If we are going to get into comparing celebs we've met, I'm gonna win, so don't even start.

Yeah that TS discussion lasted a long time <_<

Name: ZJJ (NOT Dennis)

Current/Former/Future Military: Formerly in the USAF

If yes, what job: C130 Turboprop Engine Mechanic

Just going over this thread and picked this up....hmmm.... The last few USAF Herks I was on broke down. One spontaneously combusted. Are you out to get me?

Name:  ZJJ  (NOT Dennis)

If yes, what job:  C130 Turboprop Engine Mechanic

Just going over this thread and picked this up....hmmm.... The last few USAF Herks I was on broke down. One spontaneously combusted. Are you out to get me?

hmmm, could be... was it engine number 2 or the CPU? those are the only areas I worked on. :-" :ph34r:

Or someone who'se got a copy of Drunk Rocky with Noraf can post, and let the wolves have at  :ph34r:  :devil:

Dang some of you have long memories :(

Ahem.......

Who wants the pics :-" :devil:

I've got 'em archived somewhere, I'm sure. :)

edit: probably in the same place as the piles pics.

Edited by Jester

Name:  ZJJ   (NOT Dennis)

If yes, what job:   C130 Turboprop Engine Mechanic

hmmm, could be... was it engine number 2 or the CPU? those are the only areas I worked on. :-" :ph34r:

1) A likely story.

2) Do I look like an a/c mechanic? All I know is that when the aircraft fills with smoke and comes to a screeching halt on take-off, you do what they tell you when the loadmaster opens the door and tells everybody to get out.

Edited by Jester

Head, name your price.

Resists the urge to take that out of context and make an inappropriate joke at Rocky's expense...........

:-" :stupid:

Jester, You have a filthy mind :nono:

@Al, Maybe start with the pic of the wife downing the shot :devil:

god, this is tempting.........

Yes, I do.

If you don't post those pics, I just might. :-"