Facing my final curtain!

SnowFella

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SF, thanks for all the great work you've done, and the help you've given me in my mods.

You've already done all the rifles I think I liked

But how's about

The HK P46 UCP in 4.6mm x 30 (same as the MP7)

http://www.gun-world.net/H&K/ucp/ucp1.jpg

http://www.gun-world.net/H&K/ucp/ucp2.jpg

p46.jpg

You doing any VBS-1 mods?

Edited by ogre_h

List updated once more, as it looks right now I only have one of the top scorers previously done...a model that hasn't been publicly released though.

I'm going to keep the nominations open untill the end of the month and then publish the final 6, if there is a draw in any category I'll resort to creating a poll for the final desition. At this stage it's only in the Sniper Rifle category where we have a draw though.

For those of you that have voted AT4-Javelin I've put your votes down as Javelin, the AT4 and Javelin are wildly separate weapons and as I've already got an AT4 model released in the XM8 Armory mod there is really no need to vote for it. ;)

@D: nice choice mate! Although I'm not sure an old game like GR would handle all that firepower in such a small package :rofl:

@Ogre: No modding for VBS1 as of yet, we'll have to see what time might bring though.

@Hoak and the website: I'd get one up if I had the time mate, any chance you can persuade the aussie govenment to change over from 24 hour days till 36 hour ones??? That's about the only way I'd be able to wrestle ou enough free time to get my site up fully. :(

@Hoak and the website: I'd get one up if I had the time mate, any chance you can persuade the aussie govenment to change over from 24 hour days till 36 hour ones??? That's about the only way I'd be able to wrestle ou enough free time to get my site up fully.  :(

I'm sure there are skilled people on building websites around here.

With all the joy Snow giving to the community with his contributions, how about someone take up the challenge and returning a favor to build him a nice one? :unsure:

@Hoak and the website: I'd get one up if I had the time mate, any chance you can persuade the aussie govenment to change over from 24 hour days till 36 hour ones??? That's about the only way I'd be able to wrestle ou enough free time to get my site up fully.  :(

I'm sure there are skilled people on building websites around here.

With all the joy Snow giving to the community with his contributions, how about someone take up the challenge and returning a favor to build him a nice one? :unsure:

Not skilled but bored lol. 15 minutes in PS and i got this crap. Not completed cuz i dunno what u need Snow. Needs some cool banner tho or even better, complete new design lol :whistle:

Clicky :)

You mean this Goosebumps?

werewolf_3.jpg

Just haven't had the time to complete it and I probably won't get the time either, if anyone wants to finish him off just PM me and I'll send over the .max file.

@Zeko: Looks a hell of alot better than what I could do mate! Only problem is that my HTML skills are about those of a 3 year old and I'd have no hope of getting a good page up without having to sit down and learn it all over again. :(

As this will be SnowFella's last work, and he's contributed so much to this game and these fourms; perhaps the mods would be willing to make some real polls so that there is a vote that's more representative of what GRN Fans are pining for in the way of SnowFella weapons.

Maybe even do a SnowFella page right here on GRN?

:huh:

Edited by Hoak

A Snowfella page??? I ain't done that much mate, as a matter of fact I've only released 2 mods throughout my "career" and that is a heck of alot less than what alot of other modders has.

And if ppl are interested in what weapons will be in this "last mod" they will have to come here, starting a poll would do nothing as there needs to be nominations in place before ppl can vote. Guess if the mods thought it important enough they could add it to the front newspage but I'm not holding my breath for that.