The best game ever......

stormcrow

I reckon GR2 will be the finest game ever crafted..........it will simply obliterate the competition.........no questions. Stand aside all ye who praise other inferior FPS and Military simulations, the grand master is about to enter the ring. The X Box version is merely a starter, a small cracker covered with pate before the main banquet, the feast of blood, gore and online realism is served.

I await with baited breath here in New Zealand as I build my new rig and play my year old PS2 games................... .

The phoenix that is GR will rise from the flames........no more insane AI......the end of muzzles poking through walls.....and no more single shot from the hip kills from 400 yards for georgian rebels.

All praise Red strom and UBI..........they will deliver all your GR2 xmas wishes..........the perfect game..a flawless creation. Those who mock shall be trully put to shame........cast out to play FSP/HL2 or even Halo 2.....( *yack*)

I believe...........yes...........I believe.......

Keep the faith. :shifty:

What exactly is the alcohol content of beer in Scotland?

:blink: Maybe Mr. Jack Daniels knows the Scotland level of alcohol in beer (hic). :blink:

Same as it's always been, what it's like in

Current location : Auckland, New Zealand

tho I have no idea :nono:

Glad to see your still finding time to visit Storm. Although I'll wait and see what is going to be offered up from GR2.

Then again, I might not buy it as I'm getting more value from a £7.99 game I bought last year than any release I've bought this year.

Go figure.

What's all this chat about beer?................are you trying to incinerate that I have been knocking back grandads old cough medicine?..........tsk, tsk.........shame on you! ;)

For your info. the beer in Scotland is pretty bad unless it comes from Holland, Belguim or Germany. Jack Daniels has'nt been on my menu for some time...........but 10 year old Talisker has ..... :P .

However shame 0n those blaming aclohol on my eternal optimism............all praise the mighty UBI............and Red Storm..............have they let us down yet?........well?...............I mean we have only been waiting for what feels like a decade for GR2............ .

If you build it they will come................. .

( Or maybe that should be if they build it we will come.............errrrmmm... <_< .......hrmm that sounds a wee bit dodgy......*ahem*...).

Anyway.........Rock on!! GR is lord....!!!

NY speaks the truth........

Keep the faith T!!!! we will see you on the dedi my fine weegie friend........!!!!!!

That's what we all wanted GR2 to be but RSE/UBI seems intent on following on the heels of MOH,COD & SOCOM when in reality GR2 shouldn't even be spoken in the same breath as that arcade junk. :nono: I have faith that they can do it but by all indications GR2 PC will be very similar to the XBOX version and that wouldn't even come close to being classified as a great game. We've had our faith put to the test with the gameplay found on the console versions. Now is as good a time as any for RSE to step up to the plate and tell all of us doubters that GR2 for PC is even better than what we've all been waiting for. :o

RSE as far i know will have the input into the console variant's of game, UBI will have the inputs to the pc variant of the game, i don't think we will ever see a pc Vs console battle in the current gaming arena, all we can do is wait til the next gen consoles hit the market place, for the moment atleast we'll have to wait...

a point to the medal of honor franchise started out on console 1st, then it got a pc port made...

where as the ghost recon franchise started out on pc which then UBI did a sub-lease to RSE and had the console port made..

some how i dont see RSE having any input to pc arena when it comes to gr2..

All indications are we will get PC info after the holidays - finally and I hope so . . .

Some EB boutiques and Gamespots are listing the release date as 06 / 05 - different from 03 / 05 - hope this means whatever tweaks/programming will make the game excellent.

It has already been stated that both the Xbox and PC will have the same plotlines but whether this means the same squad setup (i.e [GR] 3 squads vs Xbox 1 man 3 helpers) remains to be seen. My gut feeling is the PC version will have the same as the Xbox. This doesn't effect multiplayer.

I have not seen anywhere anything to indicate the multipalyer aspect will be any less exciting as the original. So I am very excited about this

My Impatience for this product is wearing thin

Edited by *CDN* 12Gauge

til I see a pc game release i will hold my judgement, as far as i know RSE built the console version of the game, who's to say they have anything to do with the pc version of the same game...

i wouldn't go around with half truth's or rumors til until comformation is found on the who's releasing the pc game we can only assume who's name is going to be on the cover....

if its anything like the ps1 version of deltaforce, i would be guessing RSE development will only stem to the console ports for ps2 & xbox...

while the xbox & pc versions of gr2 maybe simular i have a feeling they will be 2 different beast's...

as to my last statement : i was only wondering whether the pc game going to support the mods from the 1st game or not...

til I see a pc game release i will hold my judgement, as far as i know RSE built the console version of the game, who's to say they have anything to do with the pc version of the same game...
Practically all sites covering the news of Ghost Recon 2 state that Red Storm Entertainment is the developer of both GR2 XBox and PC.

Not to mention this page at Ubi.com :) Another development studio will do the GameCube version. Possibly the same that did the PlayStation 2 one - can't remember right now.

as to my last statement : i was only wondering whether the pc game going to support the mods from the 1st game or not...
Haven't heard any indications of this. As it seems everything about the game is updated or even revamped (graphics engine, physics engine, etc.), I highly doubt it. Unless someone comes up with some ultra high-tech program that somehow manages to convert Ghost Recon mods into whatever mod system Ghost Recon 2 will use. (Assuming it has mod support.)

Give it a rest you lot, just wait patiently and we will see what RSE give us, they know exactly what we want, their probably sick to death of our wish lists, so we should re name them Christmas Lists! If RSE dont listen to the fan base, then it will be there own funeral. But who knows, I wouldnt like to comment, I shall just sit and wait. Got other things to concentrate on anyways......now Mr Jack Daniels or should it be Mr John Smiths hmmmm?

Give it a rest you lot, just wait patiently

He he............ you tell 'em mate............... ;).........Jack Daniels you say.....?.....hrmmmm I've got my eye on a 18 year old bottle of Dun Beaghin Islay single malt myself.......and some nice cigars for Xmas on the beach...........................ahhhhh by that time my new rig should be well on its way.....

I will make do with Rome total war until GR2 sees daylight........ :ph34r:

Roll on the holidays.......that's what Im saying ya'll.... :santa:

Ah drinking home alone, so sad! Was a massive party last nite that was really good, got a lovly hangover now and some cool stamps on the back off my hand which dont seem to wash off. Got nicly smashed, not sick smashed just good old nice!

Merry Christmas indeedy :thumbsup:

Edited by Chems