Show me your Weapons!

Razors-3Dge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that L96 is beautifull! can u give it to me for my mod? its reaaaaallly cool!

i wanna aks all people a thing...what does it changes between these weaponz?

UMP - MP5 (not only, the mags...about stopping power, these things...)

AWS Covered - L96 (if the model changes....)

The ump is a .45 cal smg...bigger round, more stopping power. Same size mag, but the .45 mag is straight as an arrow while the mp5 is curved. Other than that, the mechanism is the same modified blowback that H&K has been using since the dawn of time. Because of the bigger bullet, recoil is increased, but still controllable.

ok thanx!

The ump is a .45 cal smg...bigger round, more stopping power. Same size mag, but the .45 mag is straight as an arrow while the mp5 is curved. Other than that, the mechanism is the same modified blowback that H&K has been using since the dawn of time. Because of the bigger bullet, recoil is increased, but still controllable.

Think you might want to check over your facts alittle Snowpilot. The UMP works thought a straight blowback principle while the MP5 works using a delayed blowback, roller locking system. These are wildly different to eachother!

While the MP5 mainly is built of metal the UMP makes extencive use of polymers, just like the G36. MP5's can be bought in 9mm, 10mm and .40S&W and the UMP can be had in 9mm, .40S&W and .45 ACP...MP5's in 10mm and .40S&W use a straight mag while the UMP in 9mm and .40S&W uses a curved mag.

Think you might want to check over your facts alittle Snowpilot. The UMP works thought a straight blowback principle while the MP5 works using a delayed blowback, roller locking system. These are wildly different to eachother!

While the MP5 mainly is built of metal the UMP makes extencive use of polymers, just like the G36. MP5's can be bought in 9mm, 10mm and .40S&W and the UMP can be had in 9mm, .40S&W and .45 ACP...MP5's in 10mm and .40S&W use a straight mag while the UMP in 9mm and .40S&W uses a curved mag.

damn snow i wanna make u my presonal weapons expert :lol::o=:lol:

thanks all

ps but about the bullets, how many different types of bullets are used by special forces? i know the standard is the full metal jacket, but just that...are there "srongers" and more powerfull bullets? (Also the russian silenced munitions are cool ehehe :devil: )

i found this site, and its interesting... :thumbsup:

if somebody needs to learn something, come here at

:o=http://world.guns.ru/ammo/am03-e.htm :o=

the site by Max Popenker is very coooooool, expecially the page dedicated to the silenced ammunitions :ph34r: (also the infos about the weapons are great!)

I think that some of the weapon ive seen in the mods uses his images...can it be?

ps but about the bullets, how many different types of bullets are used by special forces? i know the standard is the full metal jacket, but just that...are there "srongers" and more powerfull bullets? (Also the russian silenced munitions are cool ehehe devil.gif )

I'm not sure if the military can use hollow points or not. But full metal jacket rounds for sure. There are also subsonic rounds for suppressed weapons to help cut down on the noise. They're slightly weaker. Unless you get into big stuff like the .50 I don't think there are many different rounds to be used. Theres a bunch of new rounds available on the civilian market, some are downright evil, but thats another story. :sheep:

listen to this sup.

this one dealer at the gunshow today was selling a box of romanian makorovs

150$ eadch :)

if i was 21 I would of bought one.

brand new... he was a german dealer too

he also had a box of lugers, ppks, and p38s

he sold almost all of them and left ....

Edited by Prozac360