Parachuting Babies,

And another great song ruined by commercial interests.

You were paying attention to the song? Or the babies?

When the first drum rolled in i was already to annoyed to pay any attention at all (so go fish somewere else. ;) )

Sorry for this OT

Why do babies always luck out like that?....*walks off frustrated*

What about the one whose shoot doesnt open? There are some pitfalls in this baby business.

And dont worry if u wont load on 56 k ( <_< ) keep an eye out for it on MTV or something. It was a pretty popular song a coupla months ago!

The thing is, the original writers and singers of the song in the video is from Jefferson Airplane (late 60s acid rock group). Grace Slick could sing even though she looked all wacked out on smack back then.

*walks of singing, one pill makes you stronger, one pill makes you small and the ones that mother gives you, don't do anything at all, go ask Alice,,,,*

The thing is, the original writers and singers of the song in the video is from Jefferson Airplane (late 60s acid rock group). Grace Slick could sing even though she looked all wacked out on smack back then.

*walks of singing, one pill makes you stronger, one pill makes you small and the ones that mother gives you, don't do anything at all, go ask Alice,,,,*

Did they ruin white rabbit? They better not have, or this monkey's gonna start flinging some feces!!!

I agree Boz, as soon as i hear the first note of that song i have to turn it over asap or even sooner..... :nono:

I was dancing to it at our prom the other week, albeit I was doing so very poorly as I had one too many sherry's that night. :whistle:

Shame you wont there Zebb, we coulda boogied. :D:thumbsup: