Hottest Woman on Earth?

Josh10524

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I got one...was looking through some DoD approved picts and found......

Airborne.JPG

Ok why her?

1. Not an actress or model therefore not an ego with breasts.

2. In the military. Specifically, (per the DoD site) a soldier with the 173rd Airborne Brigade, 4th Infantry Division, (greetimng Iraqi school children during a follow-on village assessment in Al Huweja, Iraq, Dec. 4, 2003)

3. Obviously the friendly type..and likes kids

4. Has a firearm AND knows how to use it

5. Has enough guts to go into a combat zone ergo, she can stand up for herself. That means no fighting guys that tower over you because they grabbed her rear AO. Nope...she'll just deck them herself. 'Atta girl.

6. Did I mention she's Airborne???

Ok I got one...was looking through some DoD approved picts and found......

Airborne.JPG

Ok why her?

1. Not an actress or model therefore not an ego with breasts.

2. In the military. Specifically, (per the DoD site) a soldier with the 173rd Airborne Brigade, 4th Infantry Division, (greetimng Iraqi school children during a follow-on village assessment in Al Huweja, Iraq, Dec. 4, 2003)

3. Obviously the friendly type..and likes kids

4. Has a firearm AND knows how to use it

5. Has enough guts to go into a combat zone ergo, she can stand up for herself. That means no fighting guys that tower over you because they grabbed her rear AO. Nope...she'll just deck them herself. 'Atta girl.

6. Did I mention she's Airborne???

nice find :rocky:

Well, for the "older" crowd (ie 35-50yrs old) there is a pict of a nice looking female captian in the 101rst with her good old M-9 shouldered (and Screaming Eagle patch centered in the photo) at about picture 350 out of 385 "approved" pictures here. ("approved" meaning declassified..of course there's probably some good looking SF chicks too..oh wait..that's right, the Army calls them Marines :whistle: Just kidding....*ducks the incomming for that one*). Anyhoo...I really dont want to keep hitting the "Next" button to find her in there (there's 5-6 pics per page) but there's still some good pics there for anyone who wants to see some good photos of say....HH-53s dusting off, Tomcats getting prepped, some JDF on a supervised Urban Combat range (that smacks of R6-UO...you'll know it when you see it.)

Enjoy...

...and yes, she is a good find...too bad she's there and I'm here. :(

well...the DoD pictures begin ---------->>> here <<<-------------

She's like picture 350 out of the 385 pictures there. Of course I could've saved the picture but...well....hindsight is 20/20 (ok...20/30 in my case sometimes. :blink: )

but the site does have some other cool pictures too

• 1 month later...
She has about as many curves as a pencil.

Rely on Crim. :)

I can't believed no one's mentioned Marilyn. There's curves for ya Crim. :D

The top of my list is Kim Smith (Not sure what shape the site is in, they've been working on it for a few months now, lol). If nothing else, head to MaximOnline.com

It's hard to narrow down the Hottest Woman on Earth... there's so many hotties that are hot in their own way... if that makes sense.

Although, there's a girl in my grade who puts Mrs.Pencil up there to utter shame. Wow. I wish I had a pic to show you boys... but I don't. She's freaking hot.

I wont get started on my woman, you all wont want the descriptors ;)