what is the best kill you have ever made?

Sgt Jamie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i made a map and i called it " The Holocaust" where you are a jew and you must free your fellow jews before hitler blasts them i was walking along with my .50 cal rifile of death [ BARRET] i saw 4 nazi's in a nice row [ they wern't nazis russain soldiers] and i got a perfect head shot on the front one i fired and all of them did the same death anamation [ the one where you hold your stomach hop forward and fall on your side dead ] and a human player said " How the hell did you do that " i told him its a light 50 it could do that

that wasn't my best but it was good

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

operation stabilise. the prison map where an indonesian HQ is set up. i was using the ghurka as my scout. it was foggy, so visibility was low. by the time i had set my fireteams up behind the ridge next to the graveyard (ROE-Recon), a indonesian patrol had made it way up the ridge right on front of my position. so here i am with all these "enemy spotted" messages coming at me, but no one is firing. i say the heck with it and switch from my rifle to bayonet and run pell mell into the lot of them. by the time i started running they had turned their backs to me and had started heading down the hill cuz they hadnt seen us! i took out two of them before they realized what was happening. i stuck two more as they ran for cover. and was able to elude the firing of the last two by running and stabbing like mad. too bad they fired, i used the bayonet to avoid making alot of noise, but thats how it goes. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Well I was playing Syphon Filter Omega Strain

I had the CZ 75 Mach 9 dual so i had 2 and they are fully automatic pistols [rock on :P ] and i was in the last mission and a whole crap load of guys are shooting at me and im pinned down. I come out of cover and kill the first guy i had to with 1 VERY LUCKY HEADSHOT cause it said headshot on me so a sniper was aiming at my head so i rolled behind cover and run back out firing 75 rounds at the sniper and he died. Im now out of armor and i have half of my health left until my senses kicked in. I knew the guy i killed in that barracks building had armor so i ran out in the open firing auto pistols like crazy and people are dropping and i grabbed the flak vest. Then they kept coming thru the door and i just keep firing and reloading until i killed over 40 guards then i was able to proceed with the mission.

• 3 months later...

played SP firefight on CP01 Hunting Lodge.

i had Will Jacobs and his OICW with me. i just had moved towards the bridge and suddenly spotted a patrol coming out of the woods, heading for the road where the damaged truck is. As i couldn't see them any more because the truck was in front, i took the GL which was loaded with my self-made 20mm AIRBURST rounds and shot over the brigde (distance approx. 75m). the grenade flew over the truck and exploded right behind it in the air. the 5 tangos had no chance

• 9 months later...

Hi, everyone. Not exactly a 'best kill', but it'll be the one I remember for a while. I was playing on The Village level using a mod - I think the DTD Team Mod - and in the building with the petrol/gasoline tanks outside I found a tango (tango, right?) in the back room. I was using a kit with a Glock Tactical, and began plugging away at this guy. I was firing in a hurry, so not all the bullets may have hit him, but he was still standing after the first clip ran out. I un-leant back around the shelves, reloaded and emptied a second clip into him, and he still didn't go down. I was getting a bit nervous by this point. He only gave up the ghost after I switched to my rifle and put three rounds into him from it.

My best kill was a good grenade throw that took out a group of five, but I would guess that everyone's done that.

Amy

Edited by johnnyblossom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

STR8-up vanilla [GR]. Perhaps my first match proudly displaying the [30+r] tag. Round 2. Can't remember the previous map, but I got lit-up HARD. I got PWNed by one of the Old Geezers [OGzr]...

So, Round 2. We're on Farm (M02 map), vanilla as all get-out. I don't know what better to take, so I'm carrying the OICW/GL. Our team spawns-in around the barn on the South edge of the map. Give ya two guesses where the [OGzr] bunch dropped-in...

So we advance, cautiously as was the usual case against those sneaky, wheelchair-bound geezers. Yours truly finds himself laying prone in the ditch just our side of the farm house. Scanning the woodline ahead on the near side of the river. Everything is green or black, or something in-between. I'm nervous. And then I see it. That quick motion out of the corner of my eye as I scan left-to-right...

It's a Georgian Rebel! Can't mistake it! And he doesn't SEE me yet! I'm not yet PWNt! Line-up, zoom-in, fine-tune...

BRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again! Once more!

Three bursts of a few rounds each, and who do you think I nailed? That's right, [OGzr]Lt.Sam! The leader of the pack, as it were fell right into my clutches! Of course, moments later I was badly PWNt from my right by another Old Geezer in the woodline across the river. But that first kill had now filled my electronic nostrils with the scent of blood. It would NOT be my last kill of the night...

But yeah, dropping Lt.Sam in my first-ever [GR] kill was and IS STILL my favorite-ever online MP kill. Not only for the honor of taking-out the enemy's leader, nor the initiative shown in taking the first kill of the round, but for the mere fact he was [OGzr]Lt.Sam before I saw him, and was [CORPSE]DearlyDeparted thereafter, and I DID THAT!

There's no replacement for that first kill. Let all n00Bz read this and know- once you shed shaded-pixel blood on the 32-bit battlefield, there is NO going back. You are forever a slave to the game. A slave of your own desire to shed the enemy's blood, and to revel in victory with your teammates. To learn, grown, and evolve as warriors together.

Or maybe I should have picked a better day to quit drinking...

• 4 months later...

My best kill would have to be playing LAn with my Bros. and they were both hiding on each side of a long and i came from their sides and i fired 1 rocket and blew them both to heck. Well as i was laughing i got a 9mm round in the groin for my trouble. I start running and well.... i go a rocket up the butt basically. I couldnt outrun the rocket :blush:

Beach resort Seige with IRA. I was killed by the water. On spawn i turned with the GL, raised it and killed the leader 3/4 the way to there spawn. ( I was very good with the GL and new about how high to raise it for certain distances... but still luck i hit him)They kicked me for it thinking i was cheating and later we laughed about it, but it was hilarious and a great kill. Wish I would have has a replay of it. Stealth may remember it as it was him i killed.

Beach resort Seige with IRA. I was killed by the water. On spawn i turned with the GL, raised it and killed the leader 3/4 the way to there spawn. ( I was very good with the GL and new about how high to raise it for certain distances... but still luck i hit him)They kicked me for it thinking i was cheating and later we laughed about it, but it was hilarious and a great kill. Wish I would have has a replay of it. Stealth may remember it as it was him i killed.

Reminds me of a LMS match against PW or PF on Red Square (close spawn) when I GL'd out 6-7 players out of a few seconds after spawn (with one GL), Roco shot the other 1-2 players, the game was over after like 10-15 sec. It did not even generate a replay, even if replays were on...it was over too quickly

I also remember one LMS match on trainwreck where ZDN. Zulater and I chased each other around the hills with nades and bullets and we ended up shooting each other, the exact same fraction of a sec, for a draw. That was intense.

Not my ''best kill' AND its TvT but a fun one anyway. :)

We're playin SAR (w/ random insertion of hosties).

Me against FXT360 with AI backups... on Docks.

:wall: ...Ya small map fer that...But we wanted fast action. :shifty:

I see on my maps the Hosties moving to FXT base. They"re 10m from his Base.

Him or some of his squad are shooting at me..My 2 squadmates are down,

My other squads are at my Base... :wall:

im badly wounded amd i wont have enough time to get by the container to shoot at him..

Hosties are now 3 meters from the base . (u can see it in vid)

I desperatly throw a nade knowing that i have like maybe 5secs before they entering the Base.

Then BOOM!

enemy soldier down

enemy soldier down

enemy soldier down

HA!

Then game ends.

VID.

I tought i won until i check the replay.

If u look at the vid ull see the nade making a ricochet on the head of a soldier!

Then blast the squad.

Ive eliminated an entire squad.

but FXT was still alive, last man of his Team..holding his base fer hosties to come in.... :blink::wall:

Edited by pagey

• 5 months later...

Reminds me of one of the last matches I remember playing with my teammates at [30+]. Beach Resort, of course. 5V5 team. And we spawned in at the southwest corner. I and maybe one other teammie sprinted down to the ramp to check the southeast corner- clear. So we start advancing cautiously north. When the all-too-familiar quick chat message comes across, MAPMAPMAP!, I'm in the map looking and catch a glimpse of two red diamonds on the west side of the wall about halfway down to our teammates. And I hear a LOT of gunfire. OICW/GL? Oh yeah, so I got a bearing to the two diamonds from landmarks, lined-up elevation by guesswork, and cut loose a magazine of six grenades. I got both of those two without ever seeing them. Eventually I ended-up on the west side of that wall with another kill, and if I recall we won that one pinning down the other team's last player in the southwest corner of the beachhouse's upper outside walkway. I didn't realize I was seeing him through a glitch, but amazingly I managed to suppress him at least by emptying the rest of my nades and almost all of my rifle rounds at that corner. Fun...

• 2 months later...