American Civil War

Mamon

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually..I started on it tonight..but there's a slight problem.

400 m. x 400 m. is pretty much the same size as the entire LittleTop :blink:

So there are 2 choices really:

- make the map real, which means you got one big hill with some slopes on the edges.

- or make it real, but scaled by 3 or 4 to get a more diverse playground.

The contours are already layed out.

Edited by |rsi|™deleyt

I like the idea of a real size map of the Little Round Top. Besides that battlesight, the other engagements that day June 2nd were mostly along the Union left flank along the same ridge so the scenery would be pretty much the same. I'd like to discuss details with you over PM :)

I like the idea of a real size map of the Little Round Top. Besides that battlesight, the other engagements that day June 2nd were mostly along the Union left flank along the same ridge so the scenery would be pretty much the same. I'd like to discuss details with you over PM  :)

So what was your final grade? :shifty:

I like the idea of a real size map of the Little Round Top. Besides that battlesight, the other engagements that day June 2nd were mostly along the Union left flank along the same ridge so the scenery would be pretty much the same. I'd like to discuss details with you over PM  :)

So what was your final grade? :shifty:

woops :wall::wall::ph34r::stupid:

You know...that took me far too long to figure out. I got an A though, what are you doing this summer??

Edited by Mamon

Well everyone, work on The Civil War mod is continuing, mainly what is left now is missions to script and the horse to complete and possibly a map or two. I'm off to Europe for the summer and I won't have time to work on this, but I'll finish it more than likely within a couple months thereafter. Have a nice summer everyone! :)

I'm off to Europe for the summer and I won't have time to work on this, but I'll finish it more than likely within a couple months thereafter. Have a nice summer everyone! :)

Have a nice trip!

And contrary to popular opinion he didn't suck on lemons all the time, he simply favored a diet of fruits and vegetables to remain healthy.

Are you sure?

I read a biography (actually I've read a couple)

and they all said that he sucked on lemons. They quoted a friend of his saying that he thought it was a strange habit. Along with leaving at exactly the same time each night when he visited so he was in bed at (I think) 9:00 P.M. :D

the confederates did take a lot of fruits from captured Yankee camps, including lemons of course. Jackson himself ate some of these fruits (like many other confederate officers and soldiers), so it was never a habit or part of his trying to be healthy, they just ate the things that was available (which at times wasn't much).

Edited by katana

• 3 weeks later...
the confederates did take a lot of fruits from captured Yankee camps, including lemons of course. Jackson himself ate some of these fruits (like many other confederate officers and soldiers), so it was never a habit or part of his trying to be healthy, they just ate the things that was available (which at times wasn't much).

He sucked the lemons before the war too.

They do help keep your system clean actually.

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone, work keeps going on this mod. Mostly what is left is integrating new voices, and scripting, lots of it. My summer was rough, life has changed considerably, so development on this will be a bit slower than expected. I hope interest remains among the community.

• 9 months later...
o do you have a link i can download it at it sounds awesome

netscape doesnt let me highlight addresses and post them as links..... <_<

but you can find it here under downloads and then campaigns. i believe it should be located under hidden war 1.2. if you don't see it, look at all of the links next to the frostbite advert.......the name of the link is "civil war."

jeez......i had to write all of that instead of being able to simply post a link..... :wacko: