M16 vs AK-47 Game On!

Ruin

July 5 @ 5PM EST / 10PM GMT

GR/DS/IT with No NV mod (see below).

Game IP: DOWN

Teamspeak 2 Server: NONE (You'll need a PW, grab it in game!)

Others ARE WELCOME! :) You don't need to be on the roster to join!

Roster:

Blue Team

ShadowViper

supasniper

Cink

Dannik

Zeb

Schenk

ChrisCool

Crimson

Red Team

Ruin

Hephaestus

SAF Camel

X69RZX

Rocky

Pyro_Monty

ragodamdiculus

Standby:

XO

I'm open for suggestions on the map so it's not all "picking off." You will need this NO NV mod to join! Just extract to your Mods folder. :D (It's a 22K Download, I think we'll all live).

Thanks for hosting [VF]Dannik - I like your "Pipe". :devil:

To the rest of ya: It's nice to play with some peeps you only see on the forums. What better bonding method could we ask for? :rocky:

@XO: Missed some very good team action man. You gotta try harder next time... :P

I agree DR, it was a real blast and loads of fun to play with people who i normally only ever meet in here, you can put me down for any future games but only if you red team guys can get your act together and hit something other than the trees in the next games, thanks guys, and thanks Dann' and Alpha for hosting GG's all... ;):D

GGS!

Thanks to Dannik for hosting.

Thanks to Ruin for setting it up.

Thanks to Pyro for naming that tune in 4.

Thanks to Sart for ......... uhm....... :wacko:

Enjoyed it, lets do that again, but can we have that shadow guy on our side next time?

thanks for the games dannik and ruin. Good to get back into it after a couple of months. Hopefully it can be a weekly thing and about the same time as well as it suits us Scottish players!! :D

The no-nvg's was a good choice, i usually run around as though i can't see anyway! :P

thanks again :ph34r:

GGs Guys.

and about this:

To the rest of ya: It's nice to play with some peeps you only see on the forums. What better bonding method could we ask for? 

Isn't it a pity our idea of getting to know eachother is shooting at eachother, or in the case of red team, shooting at the trees next to us ;)

FYI, I updated the No NV mod, sry bout the language. Don't know how that got in there, dang kids. :unsure: It was alot of fun to play like that, I have been wanting to try it for a long time, glad I finally got to. :)

thanks for the games dannik and ruin. Good to get back into it after a couple of months. Hopefully it can be a weekly thing and about the same time as well as it suits us Scottish players!! :D

The no-nvg's was a good choice, i usually run around as though i can't see anyway! :P

thanks again :ph34r:

Wait, so you are Scottish. I can't remember if we've had this conversation before but... where abouts are you from?

I'm glad you all enjoyed.

I was worried about the No NV but it seems to have gone over well. Now if we can get everyone on Team Speak! :D I may make some new kit restrictions for Dannik that include M16 vs AK-47. :D

@XO: Missed some very good team action man. You gotta try harder next time... :P

Riight..

Me: "Sorry Boss. I know we sell ice cream, and it's the middle of summer. And I know you specifically asked me to work this evening. But I gotta take a pass"

Boss: "Reeeaaaally?"

Me: "Yeah, I gotta play a computer game with a bunch of guys from a website I visit"

Boss: "Been nice workin' with you. Gimme your keys."

I like you guys, but I like my paycheck more...

Sounds like a good time was had. Wish I coulda been there.

Tell him you'll give him an extra scope if he lets ya.

And if he says no, tell him Sart says you have to.

And if he asks "###### is a Sart?" Yell "Its gonna blow! Get down!" and run out the door.

:rocky: