old players that played on .:TAG:.

Hi all... taking a trip down memory lane and came across this site.... how did i not know about this whilst i was gr mad ?  anyway ,... anyone on here that once played on .:TAG:. ?  as you can see i have my tags still on in everything i sign up for .. cant seem to let it go... was BRO then DME before i created LoL with some other gr players ... would be good to hear from anyone that i either used to shoot with or shoot at ... 

Great times on Xfire with the FWT Clan, Panther , Pharoh, Dragon, ferrao and many more...fantastic ladders, great results, great time with friends, God!! How I miss these days ! I am not sure if we came across some ladders or played together.

can remember FWT for some reason , or it looks familiar anyway .......  xfire lol.... what ever happened to that.. took a break from pc gaming and when i got back it was gone... now i just fk about on the ps4 and the odd time fire up some old pc games for old times sake.  the good old days are gone. Ghost Recon was the ######... basic but a tactical game., not like the run n gun ###### thats out there now. wish they would bring it back ., remastered ghost recon

Hey guys.  Many thanks to Rocky for making so many memorable times happen in a very fun environment. Salute!

Never have seen another game half as good as this for being able to plan team tactics and then try to execute the plan under ever changing conditions.

The organized competitions between clans were great fun indeed. Too bad the game's owners just couldn't grasp what we saw.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 6/18/2016 at 06:57, LoL-Pulse said:

Hi all... taking a trip down memory lane and came across this site.... how did i not know about this whilst i was gr mad ?  anyway ,... anyone on here that once played on .:TAG:. ?  as you can see i have my tags still on in everything i sign up for .. cant seem to let it go... was BRO then DME before i created LoL with some other gr players ... would be good to hear from anyone that i either used to shoot with or shoot at ... 

Old Uaf/Bro/sL. player here, same name OHSNAPS. I remember DME, most of us on sL. came from bro/uaf and fought against you guys on many of TaG matches. Great memories. Made an account here just to reply lol..

• Like 1

On 3/16/2017 at 23:59, gr_syndrome said:

Is anyone here attempting to play again?

I just came across this site today and attempted to install , my name in GR was SYNDROME I was in a ton of clans over the years DOW, GE, LOL, etc...

Some of us still play. I will probably hosting some games next weekend...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I just came across this post while I was thinking about those many nights doing clan wars. Used to be UAF_Sadist back then. Anyone in here playing still or play wildlands or division at all? Havok it’s been a long time since I saw your name in the chat box brother. 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 08/12/2019 at 12:03, [NCA]Metatron said:

Hi all, I remember some of your names from TAG and also from IGS league. Nice to see you all well! I often like to remember the old good times. Greetings from =NCA= clan :)

hello Meta nice to hear from you 🎅 we still play the good GR 

• 5 months later...

Damn it’s crazy I remember a lot of the people in this thread from 15+ years ago, but can’t remember anything nowdays for the life of me. I remember I was in RRTS with lightspeed. Remember enjoi. F1uid used to always run OICW with the launcher, rifleman kit 9 I believe ? Quekel was an admin on IGS I think.Good times.anyone still playing online ? Was in clans RoD, RRTS, PoW.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...