Warmongers Inc - Mystery Photos and Docs

Rocky

A mysterious package arrived by mail today at Ghost Recon.net Towers. Sender unknown, in an unmarked brown envelope. Inside were 3 documents and 4 photographs, like something out of a James Bond movie, except it all looked a little too real. We've scanned in both sides of all three documents and all 4 photographs, you can view them in the post below, or download the hi-res versions. The redacted text has also been scanned in, just incase anyone is able to reveal the hidden text.

cia.JPG

Revealing redacted text from secret documents is not impossible, as US military commanders found to their cost last year when a classified PDf file had its redacted text easily exposed using nothing more than microsoft word.

Other than that, and the other documents available on mystery site warmongersinc, we can't explain these mysterious documents, can you...

DOWNLOAD HERE [43MB]

The whois info for www.warmongersinc.net resides in France, and while far from conclusive (i.e. could be someone having fun), it does look like BS is right and it's a certain publisher having fun... Wasn't there supposed to be some new, as yet undisclosed Ubisoft/Clancy IP for 2012?

unsure.gif

C'mon Rocky tell it! We know ya know!

biggrin.gif

Edited by 101459

you ask me there are some leaked files that look to be part of the Ghost recon alpha movie, the hue looks similar in some of the meeting dispatch photos on their leaked file page, and there is a familiar face from the movie on there, i think.

other websites got the docs too...

Edited by Zeealex

The whois info for www.warmongersinc.net resides in France, and while far from conclusive (i.e. could be someone having fun), it does look like BS is right and it's a certain publisher having fun... Wasn't there supposed to be some new, as yet undisclosed Ubisoft/Clancy IP for 2012?

unsure.gif

Personally I'm having a hard time enjoying this puzzle because I expect it to turn out to be GRFS marketing, a game I (as a PC gamer) might not even get to play.

Edited by ecma4

I'm with ecma4, is it just back story to game i may not play on a PC? so im finding it hard to get into. As Rocky said, if there were a few more discoverys to point you in a different direction other the GRFS then maybe i would stick with it :thumbsup:

decent marketing ploy. sort of like COD black ops where the intel items reveal sections of redacted documents to give a back story to the campaign, i'm sure this is sort of the same thing. only, because it's not COD, it's automatically better.

If this really is Ubisoft marketing, then they're wasting their money. There's basically no connection to the game and none of the media outlets have picked up on it as far as I can tell. They barely have 100 people registered and there's literally only one person posting in the forums. I'd be surprised if they're getting more than a couple dozen hits a day.

• 3 weeks later...

it came to my attention just then that i haven't checked the site recently so i did, and i found these!

http://www.warmongersinc.net/files/grigori-salvaged-surveillance-footage-1/

http://www.warmongersinc.net/files/grigori-salvaged-surveillance-footage-2/

http://www.warmongersinc.net/files/grigori-salvaged-surveillance-footage-3/

there are also images, the same report rocky got and reports (i see them as blank spaces) on said surveillance, it might help out a tad, however it might not, who knows. :P:thumbsup:

and when i looked on the board, his name is apparently Boris Chevchenko, if that hasn't already been mentioned

Edited by Zeealex