Merry Christmas!

Rocky

Well it's not long past nidnight here in the UK now, so Merry Christmas to you all, and all the best for 2011!

I'd like to thank the fans for making this a welcoming place for new Ghost Recon players and old schoolers who trickle back from time to time, and a big thank you to the Staff here who do a great job in helping balance the load of all that goes on in the background to keep this old warhorse of a site trundling along.

Personally I'm looking ahead to the Ghost Recon/GRAW2 co-op tournament and of course the eventual release of Future Soldier. There are also one or two rather major mods being worked on for Ghost Recon that I can't wait to play, although I admit I am still playing catchup with some of the awesome 2009/10 releases!

LONG LIVE GHOST RECON!

Just like to 2nd that Rocky, this is the best site for Ghost Recon on the net, only made possible by the membership and their dedication to GR.net.

I will be doing my best to keep the GR:AW2 fans occupied in the coming year with some more maps/missions with some new features in the pipeline.

Merry Christmas all and a Happy new year!!

Happy Holidays to everyone here! I hope everyone had an excellent Christmas and some of you enjoyed a White Christmas (we got 8 inches here - that's 13.86 meters for you Metric folks).

So where's the "What did you get?" thread? Damn. I made out like a bandit this year, even if I did pay for most of it myself! :D

Anyway, I hope you're all doing well and loving life. I'm also hoping 2011 brings some much needed traffic to GR.net and a fresh and larger fan-base for the GR series. I'm thinking about doing something for [GR] to help with that... ;) We'll have to see how this semester shapes up. Time to blow the dust off of Photoshop.

Happy Holidays to everyone here! I hope everyone had an excellent Christmas and some of you enjoyed a White Christmas (we got 8 inches here - that's 13.86 meters for you Metric folks).

I find that hard to believe. Since 1 m = aprox 39 inches, so 8 inches should equal aprox. .0205 m.