The YouTube Thread

WhiteKnight77

Skyrim is booring.

I could say the same for the majority of game out there nowadays. Atleast Skyrim doesn't force me into a certain role or play style. In Skyrim, I be whatever I want to be and do whatever I want to do - whenever I want to. So you can have your linear corridor shooters, I'm sticking with my open world nonconformist freeroaming.

Seems to me (some of) the zombie sounds are slowed down human voice (the part starting 03:50 for example.) And it seems they've overlayed other sounds into the vid too, like the walking sound, which is the same on each step and is looped. Then it cuts off suddenly at 02:07 yet the guy takes more steps along that road. It doesn't work like that in real life. Also I believe that the SCAR in ArmA 2 doesn't have aimbots or unlimited ammo. :)

Edited by WytchDokta

There's also Zon(e) 261, a Swedish zombie horror movie that seems very loosely based on Left 4 Dead. Not sure if some of it is supposed to be a ######-take looking at the list of characters in the movie though, "Boss Zombie" and "Dr. Wolfenstein," dafuq? And there we go, a little way down the list of characters in the movie is "Spitter Zombie." I wonder where they got that idea from [/sarcasm]. Somebody's been playing to many video games methinks.

This one's for Led. How Khajiit settle disputes in Skyrim:

What's that you say, they're cats? So are Khajiit. From the looks of it, one had summoned Odahviing (Winged Snow Hunter) and the other had summoned Durnehviir (Curse Never Dying) to assist in combat.

thank you, your offering was, glorious!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess most of people in UK have seen this at least once...

Cravendale ad campaign.

''Wonder who first tought to milk a cow''.....LOL

Seriously people, what exactly happened??!!!

Love the ''Cats with thumbs'' too:P

Jog on kitties!

Edited by pagey