The YouTube Thread

WhiteKnight77

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The player character in the vid should have gone to SpecSavers, then she wouldn't have run into Lydia. :rofl:

Also, on the load menu, the player character, "Chase," is by all accounts a Redguard, but the live action player character clearly has a much lighter skin tone than Redguards, more reminiscent of a Breton or a Nord with dark hair. I do believe the livae action character for Lydia has the incorrect eye colour. :)

Edited by WytchDokta

Stealth Attack

[media=]

:rofl: :rofl:

Stealth - she's doing it wrong (for a start, if you don't want to be detected NEVER take a heavily armoured follower with you, they WILL get detected, and so will you in turn. Secondly, in the outside environments, stealth works better at night). As a stealth based player (ALL my builds are stealth based, even my Orc and High Elf, and thus use Light Armour), I often go it alone when infiltrating. I will more or less always bring a follower with me, to help carry some of the loot, and to help take out any tough enemies who survive the stealth ranged attack. I simply tell them to wait n a safe area devoid of enemies, while I scout ahead and stealth kill. The I'll get my follower to follow me to help collect up the loot and repeat.

Edited by WytchDokta

Shilka's are nothin to be messed with, also play with em at night time, best time in my opinion... I managed to install Day-Z , but i never seem to see any active servers.. Could just use the mod for filming ..

Run this command on a units init line:

This exec "camera.sqs";

It will load up a cinematic view and your player becomes a camera, now go make some movies n ting