Cool stuff: 55 gallon drums

Pave Low

Haha, this game has so much cool stuff hidden away that adds to the "immersion" into the game

tonight instead of my usual sneaky stealthy attack, I tried some firefight action down by the GPS jammer

and after the dust settled, I noticed something really cool

We all know the red flammable drums explode when shot.... but the other 55 Gallon drums leak when they get hit

Oil1.jpg

Oil2.jpg

not only that, but they leak "right" and by that I mean if the drum gets shot middle to top the oil drains out and makes a puddle... but when it stops if you then shoot the lower part of the barrel the remaining oil below the previous shot(s) pours out (not like a one time effect)

:thumbsup:

Haha, this game has so much cool stuff hidden away that adds to the "immersion" into the game

That it does. :yes: (Near the end of the level where you have to enter the mobile unit and hack the PC.)I ran over a couple soldiers on the road then turned left at the top of the hill and crashed near the machine gun nest. Enemy engaged me so I retreated down the cliff side onto the beach and lobbed a grenade up the cliff near where I had crashed. :ph34r: Large explosion then a destroyed,on fire hummer came flying off the cliffside down to the beach near where I was standing. :o NICE!

Another attention to detail is if you shoot a red barrel next to a vehicle, its explosion usually destroys the vehicle. If you pile 3 barrels next to a vehicle, it flys into the air.

Pile a dozen, and it'll fly 300 yards through the air!

If you carry one of the oil barrels after shooting it, it'll leave a trail on the ground while you walk.

Oh hell there sure is a lot of detail in the demo, framerate is quite low but demo is fun. Gets boring after a while though, what i like to do is go into strength mode and chuck a flammable drum as high as i can and see how many single shots it takes me to explode the drum before it hits the ground haha!, the same goes for the oil drums and

watch the oil spill out in midair :hehe::wacko: .