TKer really ruins this game! please do sth!

Ok, I'm sorry for starting a new thread for this, but it really really really makes me mad to see this guy running around and destroying perfectly good matches EVERY day.

I log onto various GRAW 2 servers almost every day, most of the time the UK ones. There's this one guy, adequately named "CaptainKill" who teamkills every single round. He tosses his grenade right into the spawn area of his own team. Plus he uses very foul language and insults everyone. We've tried to kick him, and all the people say they voted yes, but he's still playing. He's bragged about how he "hacked" the servers and can't be vote-kicked.

Here, check out his kills - all TKs.

graw22007070623342557ye4.th.png

Check out the kill messages on the right - he's TKed three people right after the start of the round. His record were

6 squad members with a single frag....

kickyl2.th.jpg

Here's an example of how he 'floods' the chat with random stuff, so no one can initiate a kick or say anything else.

graw22007070623344042oh7.th.png

Ok, and some excerpts of his foul language:

graw22007070623390254ya4.th.png

Please don't say, just TK the TKer - it's ok at the start of each round, but the guy respawns, and then just goes on. We had a great time playing, with two very skilled and balanced teams, and then this guy shows up and wrecks it all in 5 min. It's happened to me personally three times in the last five days, and I've heard from numerous other matches that got blown to bits by this person.

Something has got to be done! Please- it's just no fun anymore. I can live with a TKer once in a while, but this is just enough....

grrrr. thanks for listening.

sorry, I had to vent off some steam.

So the least we all should do is watch out for CaptainKill and TK him instantly as soon as he starts his foul play.

Tell your friends, clan members and server admins!

Buzz

Edited by Buzz314

I think this guy or his clone is also going under the name "your-mom" in the Chicago RvA server same kind of deal tks all his team mates at spawn then just uses bad language until the round ends , he was up to a-13 kills and multiple attempts to vote kick didnt work the server went from 20-24 players to 5 in under 10 minutes then our hero leaves .

Very frustrating

You would think that with all the complaining going on, that GRIN and UBI would get a clue and enable the auto TK punish and set it to around 3 or 4. That will cool these jerks down quite a bit becuase they won't be able to play with immunity unless for some reason they have figured out the admin login on the public servers. Which would explain why you can't vote kick them. (GRIN change the admin password and enable auto punish PLEASE!)

Ok, I'm sorry for starting a new thread for this, but it really really really makes me mad to see this guy running around and destroying perfectly good matches EVERY day.

I log onto various GRAW 2 servers almost every day, most of the time the UK ones. There's this one guy, adequately named "CaptainKill" who teamkills every single round. He tosses his grenade right into the spawn area of his own team. Plus he uses very foul language and insults everyone. We've tried to kick him, and all the people say they voted yes, but he's still playing. He's bragged about how he "hacked" the servers and can't be vote-kicked.

Here, check out his kills - all TKs.

graw22007070623342557ye4.th.png

Check out the kill messages on the right - he's TKed three people right after the start of the round. His record were

6 squad members with a single frag....

kickyl2.th.jpg

Here's an example of how he 'floods' the chat with random stuff, so no one can initiate a kick or say anything else.

graw22007070623344042oh7.th.png

Ok, and some excerpts of his foul language:

graw22007070623390254ya4.th.png

Please don't say, just TK the TKer - it's ok at the start of each round, but the guy respawns, and then just goes on. We had a great time playing, with two very skilled and balanced teams, and then this guy shows up and wrecks it all in 5 min. It's happened to me personally three times in the last five days, and I've heard from numerous other matches that got blown to bits by this person.

Something has got to be done! Please- it's just no fun anymore. I can live with a TKer once in a while, but this is just enough....

grrrr. thanks for listening.

sorry, I had to vent off some steam.

So the least we all should do is watch out for CaptainKill and TK him instantly as soon as he starts his foul play.

Tell your friends, clan members and server admins!

Buzz

Hey, I'll bet by the lack of spelling skills that that guy is MOFO_DEAD. I reported him to gamespy and they said there's nothing they can do about him. they said I need to contact GRIN.

But I'd say that according to my earlier thread Here that this is the same guy. his style of mis-spelling and foul language leads my to think this is the same guy. what an a-hole

Hey, I'll bet by the lack of spelling skills that that guy is MOFO_DEAD. I reported him to gamespy and they said there's nothing they can do about him. they said I need to contact GRIN.

But I'd say that according to my earlier thread Here that this is the same guy. his style of mis-spelling and foul language leads my to think this is the same guy. what an a-hole

Yep, Papa, looks like you ran into this guy as well. The best thing about him is that he pretends to think that he is on a deathmatch server. So the first time he TK's you, he just writes 'this is deathmatch' (plus some profanity). Then he goes on 'I can TK you all' yada yada yada.

What's wrong with those people? :wall:

Anyway, please GRIN, fix this!

Yesterday evening on USA TDM 3 a guy called 'MisterGasman' had himself a TK festival, worst TK'er i ever saw in a online game.

He got kicked time after time... But it didn't stop him from rejoining, he kept going at it, i think he continued for over an hour.

naamloos.JPG

Edited by C9.Constantine