GRAW2 MP Demo due June 7th

Yes, but still torrents are good to use with the legal demo version, the official ways to DL the demo will be clogged the coming days.

Anyone who got a torrent for the legal version?

As a demo user you are not allowed to distribute the software period.

So i can't upload the demo to our site and distribute it to our members?

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay ubisoft its june 7th at 6:29 am where is my demo! nearly got a heart attack gettin outta bed!!! does ANY1 have any info as to what time its coming out 2day????????????????

I think i read that it comes out at 17.00 , but i dont know if that was GMT

i might ###### die if it isnt releasd soon. but when it is released i will see about portin the mods over 2 it :whistle:

You might find it's changed.

Release date is 1700Hrs GMT 7th June Ubi. (1200 EST) and file planet is your best bet....(for bandwidth)

"Leaked" links and some posts removed to protect other forum members as UBI are banning accounts over this.

Members here with Ubisoft accounts that have signed in to official servers using unorthorised demo software will be BANNED from Ubisoft official forums and servers.

This includes publishing information and posting links too illegal software.

You have been warned.

Guys just to be sure you do not make this mistake.

There have been this week 3 different versions sent out on the official network.

These have been sent and are being used by legit users, some of which may have uploaded to torrents.

If you use one of these and use your details to sign in you will be in deep poo poo.

Please dont use unofficial demo downloads.

hi colin,just let you know,confirmed the demo is the offical version,and work on all offical server.

your wife would do that for you. AMMazing, i gotta get me one of those. :D

well, don't get one just for that mate. She'll catch on soon thereafter and cost you even more. It's just a download.

downloading the demo now! it is out!!! it's the patch but it doesn't say patch argh!!! :rofl:

UBI plz, if you post some files please identify it properly.damn! what a waste

but a patch before the demo?:hmm:

but the patch intro atleast looks promising.. :rolleyes:

Edited by Papa6