Have you gotten your letter with Key and DL Link yet?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you go to the gamespy beta registration (the link on the ubi page) you can click on the non subscribe option and fill in some details (opt for 2gb ram....)(meet minimum req.) and maybe you get your key, would not know if it will work but when i tried it and was too honest about my ram i got a dissapointment, maybe you get lucky.

use your email which got the invite and is also gamespy reg.

hope this helps

Supposedly it's fixed now where 1GB of RAM or more should be selected. The 2GB was a mistake, it should have been 1GB from the start. If you need to fill out the form again, just clear your cookies and go back. You can fill it out again without a problem.

The info on Ghostrecon.com states clearly that "The number of keys will be very limited". Maybe you guys just missed the boat?

Don't hope so for you guys, but it seems pretty logical? :(

Currently, here's the confirmed list of those that got the invite, did the questionnaire, but did not get a 2nd email with key and dl link:

InsolenceAndHeresy/FA_Insolence (dannyboy1026)

SillyHalfMexican

REDMONSTER

RogueDOC

jjknap

[30+]Retlaw

Stormin

Hockeystick

Now, a direct invitation from Ubisoft should precede any cash-oriented offer from any other third party (in this case, Fileplanet). Ubisoft has serious screwed that up.

I have yet to see anyone that got the invite email and completed the survey say that they received the 2nd email with key and link.

:rolleyes:

The info on Ghostrecon.com states clearly that "The number of keys will be very limited". Maybe you guys just missed the boat?

Don't hope so for you guys, but it seems pretty logical? :(

Currently, here's the confirmed list of those that got the invite, did the questionnaire, but did not get a 2nd email with key and dl link:

SillyHalfMexican

REDMONSTER

RogueDOC

jjknap

[30+]Retlaw

Stormin

Hockeystick

Nutlink

Now, a direct invitation from Ubisoft should precede any cash-oriented offer from any other third party (in this case, Fileplanet). Ubisoft has serious screwed that up.

I have yet to see anyone that got the invite email and completed the survey say that they received the 2nd email with key and link.

:rolleyes:

:wall:

Fortunately I do have a file planet subscription I "forgot" about.....

:blink: I received the invitation and completed the questionair, but still have not received the link or key.

Same as you...but I subscribe cause I was too curious...got desapoint real fast maybe cause there no coop...map is nice and well design ...looks like a patch for GRAW to me...Are they gonna do a suite evry year?I'll gonna bought it for the coop experience an of course the editor :stupid:.

This from Ubi

If you received an invitation email from Ubisoft but had problems with the link provided, please try it again. Technical issues with the link have been resolved, and you should get access to a personal key and the file to download as soon as possible.

This from Ubi

If you received an invitation email from Ubisoft but had problems with the link provided, please try it again. Technical issues with the link have been resolved, and you should get access to a personal key and the file to download as soon as possible.

Cool.... thx Rocky :thumbsup:

EDIT: So they should send me an email now with a key now?

EDIT2: Ok, I've just read at the official forums. They will send me a key afterwards.

Edited by Hockeystick

Not to me too and was invited, but after that they not send me mail for me long time that was invited and I look for mail that may come before that FP free signin.After I buy FP subscription so I get key.

Dificould to read? many beers ;)

Edited by Janekx

Hey hockeystick, did u get the key yet?

Updated list of those that completed questionnaire but did not receive second email:

SillyHalfMexican

REDMONSTER

RogueDOC

jjknap

[30+]Retlaw

Stormin

Hockeystick

Nutlink

Rpghard

REN_Kya

Strapt

JasonFMX

CSF_Manti

Edited by InsolenceAndHeresy

Can someone here understand that those who receive the keys by Gamespy have the password and the link of the gamepsy forum but those , like me , who receive the key by the UBISOFT email had no password and there s no mention of a gamespy forum in it ! ! !

i not a gamepsy suscriber , i was on the ubisoft mailling list ...

in the ubisoft mail , there's just the link and the pass for DL the beta on the ubisoft FTP (with the personal key of course) and the ubisoft password in the mail is "3ajoqt7d"

when i ask the password ingame all the guys said " you have it with your mail" :wall:

so give me the password by PM please ...

Edited by -=Æ’ab=-

Updated list of those that completed questionnaire but did not receive second email:

SillyHalfMexican

REDMONSTER

RogueDOC

jjknap

[30+]Retlaw

Stormin

Hockeystick

Nutlink

Rpghard

REN_Kya

Strapt

put me on that list too... I'm pretty jacked about this.

SillyHalfMexican

REDMONSTER

RogueDOC

jjknap

[30+]Retlaw

Stormin

Hockeystick

Nutlink

Rpghard

REN_Kya

Strapt

put me on that list too... I'm pretty jacked about this.

and me <_<

SillyHalfMexican

REDMONSTER

RogueDOC

jjknap

[30+]Retlaw

Stormin

Hockeystick

Nutlink

Rpghard

REN_Kya

Strapt

No key yet :(

UBI really screwed this one up :wall:

For me no answer too. Only first mail.

If I didn't buy subscription to FP, I didn't got key.

That first mail had no sense. Only demage UBI reputation. This was easy to solute, if we got mail "Sorry there was mistake in first mail you need subscription" or easily told FP "these people was invited, here you have nicks to enable access without subscription." and to us send " go to this link ... you will get access".

If UBI will get us keys additionally, I wonder what will tell people that but FP subscription based on beta test needs even was invited.