Im done... bought an Xbox 360...

pz3

Controller! tehehe :lol:

farewell logitech wingman cordless!

Ok... Was just wanting a gamepad that is wired so it doesnt eat through batteries like the wingman did.

picked up the X360 controller for pc.

Tried it out in splintercell double agent demo and GTR2 works good but a little rough not really smooth in detecting the inputs but works good enough for what i wanted it for. Gunna give it a whirl on msn live maps later (mr gates u better of not been lieing)

Picture ... its to bad they dont make them in black.

mehhd8.jpg

Edited by pz3

i have a wireless gamepad already... and 15 minute recharger/batteries....

but even rechargables lose their power and take longer and longer to recharge everytime you recharge.

wires is where its at for now.

Controller! tehehe :lol:

farewell logitech wingman cordless!

Ok... Was just wanting a gamepad that is wired so it doesnt eat through batteries like the wingman did.

picked up the X360 controller for pc.

Tried it out in splintercell double agent demo and GTR2 works good but a little rough not really smooth in detecting the inputs but works good enough for what i wanted it for. Gunna give it a whirl on msn live maps later (mr gates u better of not been lieing)

Picture ... its to bad they dont make them in black.

mehhd8.jpg

They would look better in black ..i think so anyway, if the cover is easily removable ..you could spray it black.