Hi im back

Snake

Well i had computer problems and i was working alot and now i got time on my hands so why not come back to the community. Its nice to see that some of the members i know are on and that there are new ones on here too. So to the new members HI! :ph34r:

Be aware, Rabbi, that Snake has won the "best war story" award a couple of times. You may need to be on your toes and starting that writing again for your GRAWtrix in order to be fair competition. :shifty:

No haven't got a Nintendo DS. I plan on a PS3 but that will be off for a long time. You know i might start the war stories again. My writing skils have improved alot but not the spelling even though it is funny to win the worst spelling award.

I think i am gonna have to revive my old topic with a new one. I still have regular old ghost recon but i have aquireed Advanced Warfighter for my PS2 so i am happy with tht. The graphics are not the best for PS2 but it was fun and easy in some spots. I really liked the coverage of the project that the game replicated. You guys kinow i think about the Future Force Warrior. Similar projects are taking place in a few other places as well. Britain and France for example.

Well that is my 2 cents for now look for my war story thread that is coming up here soon. Oh can anyone tell me where the post it? the site has changed since my absence i see

I think i am gonna have to revive my old topic with a new one. I still have regular old ghost recon but i have aquireed Advanced Warfighter for my PS2 so i am happy with tht. The graphics are not the best for PS2 but it was fun and easy in some spots. I really liked the coverage of the project that the game replicated. You guys kinow i think about the Future Force Warrior. Similar projects are taking place in a few other places as well. Britain and France for example.

Have you tried the PC version yet then?

Btw, Welcome back! I'm Hockeystick :)