Developed by GRIN?

Do NOT forget the "wound model" GRIN ;)

Or quick missions.

Or Campaign mode (GR3/GR4).

Hmm... there was something else I was waiting for...

As there is a campaign mode in GRAW, I'm guessing you're talking about the possibility to make custom campaigns? So a campaign selector like in GR1. That would bring new life into the mission/map modding community for sure.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pleased that GRiN will be around for the next edition of GRAW.

From what I have seen, so far, it looks good. I just wish "they" (who ever they are..... :blush: ) allow more info about the game.

Quit the total blackout of info, and let us know what's ahead.

Kingkat.................... :thumbsup:

Its not a good news for me that GRIN is involved with GRAW2 production. But maybe they will lern their lesson after GRAW1. I know one thing im not buying this game for sure unles i wait coulpe months after release and get positive reactions from Old GR community ( not GRAW/GRIN fans ).

PS. Thx god i have Armed Assault now :) This game gave me everything that GRAW was lacking.

edit

PPS. One more thing, GRIN said that GRAW is so bugged and unfinished because they only had 1.5 year for production. Assuming that they started to work on GRAW2 day after GRAW1 release ant release date is march 07 they will have 10 month to create sequel :)

Edited by Joseph_Q

PPS. One more thing, GRIN said that GRAW is so bugged and unfinished because they only had 1.5 year for production. Assuming that they started to work on GRAW2 day after GRAW1 release ant release date is march 07 they will have 10 month to create sequel :)

GRAW was made from scratch, GRAW2 sould be basically a GRAW more polished and with new features...

GRAW was made from scratch, GRAW2 sould be basically a GRAW more polished and with new features...

If GRAW2 is based on GRAW1 then i can say now that im not buying this game for 110%.