MP Pack 3 Beta Test thread

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downloaded the BETA patch last eve thu ftp client. Tried it and already love that patch. :rambo: GRAW now more than ever rocks! Thanx GRIN for listening to all of us.

Does any of you know whether the SADS works? I can't get it to work. :wacko:

If you ask in the beta forum i'll answer you on how well it works

;)

Wish I had access to that beta forum.... "In time, dear son. In time..."

Thx to all the Grin team

So far very nice, I wanted to thank Dez, for the little extra sound

on the sniper scope pull up, very swish, very nice touch.

It's like you saved the best till last, well I hope to do my bit and help

out as much as possible. May we find all the bugs and end up with a

smooth, slick game...

viii

To those that have access to the beta test forums, could someone please give a high-level SUMMARY as to what's being reported? Obviously, I know you can't say specifics.

Just Yes and No answers would probably be safe...

How many errors/bugs have been reported?

Are any of them "crash-to-desktop" bugs?

Are any of them game starting bugs?

Are there any obvious Map bugs?

Are there any coop gametype bugs?

SUMMARY feelings if patch is taking us in the right direction? (not sure if you can tell us this)

thx, and be careful what you say.

Well done GRIN :thumbsup:

Love the [GR] coop.

However, you should add atleast 4 players to GRAW coop and divide the players into three groups.

EDIT: Realized that whould be hard to achive tho :(

Would need a bigger heli or more insertions.

LOL ... 4? You need to try a different beta server.

If you ask in the beta forum i'll answer you on how well it works

;)

:shifty:

LOL!

Well done GRIN :thumbsup:

Love the [GR] coop.

However, you should add atleast 4 players to GRAW coop and divide the players into three groups.

EDIT: Realized that whould be hard to achive tho :(

Would need a bigger heli or more insertions.

LOL ... 4? You need to try a different beta server.

I meant GRAW coop not [GR] coop. I know you can play with 12 players in [GR] coop in GRAW, but you can only play with 4 player in the GRAW campaign coop. 8 players would be nice in the campaing, but again that could be hard to achieve :)

Or have I missed something? :huh:

Edited by Hockeystick

Can you say if the team leader dies/mission ends issue has been addressed?

Well I will not say that it is totally resolved, but there is clearly progress. As best I can tell the basic mechanics of allowing the game to continue are in place, but there remain some bugs to be worked out.

Can you say if the team leader dies/mission ends issue has been addressed?

I dont think I can post that information, but I will tell you this. What they have done about this issue is definently a step in the right direction, but they need to repair a bug (or oversight) we have located already.

Is there anyway someone who has access to the Beta forums could post a message asking how long the rest of us will have to wait until we also get access? I feel like we also have things we could contribute, but without access to the forums, we just keep dropping our comments in the bug tool as we have no other means of communication. Only a few days left...

Is there anyway someone who has access to the Beta forums could post a message asking how long the rest of us will have to wait until we also get access? I feel like we also have things we could contribute, but without access to the forums, we just keep dropping our comments in the bug tool as we have no other means of communication. Only a few days left...

They don't tell us that as ubi handles it. You do however have access to the submit bug report tool correct?

Here guys, this was taken off the UBI forums. I copied it from a post that a moderator posted....

Those of you who should have access to the beta forums but for whatever reason cannot access them please email ubirazz@ubisoft.co.uk I have notified him of the problem and he will sort it for you on contact*

*this applies to anyone who should have access and doesnt not just those who posted here

What's with all the secrecy?

It's just a patch beta not the formula to coke cola.

So you created a post to tell us that it's great but you are not gonna tell us why? All this secrecy is getting tedious.

Come on Colin man up and spill the beans.

Yes!!!

Why not let the whole community test the patch? We paid $50.00 for it. "Ahh, let's play with their minds.....that will keep them buying our games. Sorry for ranting but when is this Aug. patch coming out? :wacko: