MP Pack 3 Beta Test thread

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are discretely meaning me Nyr 32, then you must have gotten a different e-mail then I did. In mine it says:

Please note that due to server restrictions, we may limit the number of concurrent connections. So if you can't access the server, you may try later.

Concurrent connections, I can connect to it just fine, with the given login information, just nothing is listed at all.

If they haven't had my account ready yet, they shouldn't have sent the e-mail to me yet. Simple as that.

I'm sorry if my last hopes of this game and the 20-30 other people playing it, hangs in this patch for me. I want my 50 dollars worth, and this stuff isn't helping.

But whatever, I'll be back later today, and I really hope that this beta will work, or the game will most likely get shelved.

I guess I'm the only one who can't download the patch and access the forums?

Trying now for 30mins to get to the patch and still unable to... Just a blank screen.... Hmmm

I'm liked logged in but no files..

Edited by Stormin

I wont talk about this in detail but I am over the moon with the latest addition to this game.

Lots of what we wanted and more besides.

Those of you that are not on this Beta dont dispare you will love whats been done with the game.

Its does have a couple small bugs but nothing drastic.

Modders are going to wet there pants at some of the stuff inside this new add on.

To Bo and Stig and the rest of the Grin staff working on this at the moment WELL DONE and thank you.

And to the guys/girls that have stuck with the game and the Team through out.

Great Job.

Colin

I wont talk about this in detail but I am over the moon with the latest addition to this game.

Those of you that are not on this Beta dont dispare you will love whats been done with the game.

Modders are going to wet there pants at some of the stuff inside this new add on.

To Bo and Stig and the rest of the Grin staff working on this at the moment WELL DONE and thank you.

Great Job.

Colin

havent got a slot in the downloadserver yet.... :(

Great Job.

Colin

havent got a slot in the downloadserver yet.... :(

I didn't even realise I'd been given the chance to beta test until I came on here tonight :)

The link in the email didnt work, though. So I'll try again tomorrow :thumbsup:

Yup, i have to hand it to ya guys. You really pulled through for us on this. I see alot of stuff added that we asked for as well. Very cool! Im loving what im seeing Grin. So far nothing major for bugs...just small stuff.

If this patch dont pull more peeps in then i dont know what will....lol

Very good job guys! :g_withgrin: Great Job!

Well, after almost two hours of looking at BLANK screens, I've given up for today... And I just might try again tomorrow... This beta test last 4 days only.... If I make it, fine... If I don't, Oh well...

Edited by Stormin

Well, after almost two hours of looking at BLANK screens, I've given up for today... And I just might try again tomorrow... This beta test last 4 days only.... If I make it, fine... If I don't, Oh well...

edit on account of no pics allowed...

Edited by }PW{ Postal

Postal, how long ago did you take that screenie becuase I can still see no file on the FTP site :'(

I just did...but i removed the pic cause i didnt want any issue with admin. Maybe ill post another without the URL in it. Sorry Admin..I delt with it..hopefully not to late...

Postal thats crazeeeeee. I did see your screenie :P just lucky I am part of the secret beta society :P

Well then I am guessing that others and my FTP accounts are not configured correctly on the FTP server. I have alerted UBI to the problem via the Bug Reporting on the Beta Site.

Postal thats crazeeeeee. I did see your screenie :P just lucky I am part of the secret beta society :P

Well then I am guessing that others and my FTP accounts are not configured correctly on the FTP server. I have alerted UBI to the problem via the Bug Reporting on the Beta Site.

Ya...i messed up when i posted it.. Doh! Was in a hurry to try and help and overlooked the URL in the pic. A very bad mistake on my part. Thats what i get for trying to help...J/K

I dont understand this though...im looking at it right now and see the link. It might be a browser issue or something weird.

Edited by }PW{ Postal

Ya...i messed up when i posted it.. Doh! Was in a hurry to try and help and overlooked the URL in the pic. A very bad mistake on my part. Thats what i get for trying to help...J/K

I dont understand this though...im looking at it right now and see the link. It might be a browser issue or something weird.

Well, you may be right on the browser... I'm using Internet Explorer 7.0xxxx But all I get is a blank screen...

This is what I got using FireFox... First you get this..

Clicked on the link - Not allowed to show it... Than it says

Up to higher level directory - <---- I clicked on it and got what is below...

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I did this 3 times with same results...

Edited by Stormin

Norton Internet worm protection is blocking it... Even when I turn it off, I still get the same results... Ya know, I think a little GTR/GTL Racing would do my nerves good about now....

Edited by Stormin

Some feedback from Ubi on this would be nice, eh? When half of your BETA testers can't even get the file to be BETA-TESTED in the first place, it kinda defeats the purpose of doing the test. Would y'all agree?

Agreed... I don't remember if/when UBI has ever clicked a mouse here in support of anything... But this is all a waste of time... Will just have to let however many got it and go by what they've seen... Unless a miracle happens with this, I'm through trying to d/l this...