server company

our clans server company bought a copy of GRAW but can't seem to get it to run. when they try to fire it up they get a message saying something about the render not being set. does anyone know what might have to be done to fix this and get it running. if you can run it from home they should be able to run it from their servers. TIA

are you trying to start the server through RDP?

If so there is no way its gonna run.. RDP does not load enough of the video Renderings to let the game start that may be your problem i had the same try to just start the game locally and then use like vnc or something to remote into it....

I've heard the Scottish people say a lot of things but dangit? That's a new one.. please give us the info asap please Rocky and I promise to not to stick it to too many Scottish people when England win the world cup ;).

World Cup? What is that? Some kind of international crotch protector? :whistle:

I've heard the Scottish people say a lot of things but dangit? That's a new one.. please give us the info asap please Rocky and I promise to not to stick it to too many Scottish people when England win the world cup ;).

World Cup? What is that? Some kind of international crotch protector? :whistle:

ROFL!!!! Works well as a firewall too!

England win the World Cup? Riiiiiiiiiiigggghhhtttt ........ Probably the same year that the Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup.

Don't believe me? .... lets see that last year the Leafs won the cup ... 1967

The last year England won the World Cup (correct me if I'm wrong) ... 1966

:)

Lol the maple leafs are pretty good, my gf made me go watch them when we were visiting some of her relatives in Ontario. Following the puck back and forth really does your eyes in after a while if you're not used to it though. Also, just an fyi but England have been put as second favourites by the bookies, ofcourse this was before Shrek got injured.

This is killing me, please Rocky, post what you know already :).

Edited by 4R33DOM