Where is everybody?

Still trying to play the demo. The game in my area will not be delivered until tomorrow (at least to one store). Circuit City has no idea when it will be delivered. So I am very envious of those who got theirs sooner. :(

It's been out for 2 days here already.. (Netherlands)

But nobody/ a lot of people can't get GameSpy thingy to work :(

Oh you lucky little ***** ***** *** etc.. :P I thought I would get my copy today but -nooooooo, Why not delay it one more day :nono:

It's been out for 2 days here already.. (Netherlands)

But nobody/ a lot of people can't get GameSpy thingy to work :(

Yep I've been busy playing and doing things with the girlfriend lol... I am also still trying to make the gamespy login work. I created a new account, but now it says it can't login maybe due to firewall or internet connection.... :blink:

Still trying... I want to play it online!!!

Edited by Steel1977

I thought the traffic here would be more than it is now.  I guess you all got the full version now and are playing it?  :unsure:

Nope not yet, chomping at the bit.

Tomorow.

You wern't able to finagle a free copy? Dude... you should have taken cookies or something along on your visit. Face time with the devs should always = free software IMHO.

I thought the traffic here would be more than it is now.  I guess you all got the full version now and are playing it?  :unsure:

Still waiting on the sidelines. Heck I can't even get anyone who already owns a copy to tell me if it includes any other SP game types. :wall: