Picture Thread

WhiteKnight77

I need more actual military decals like the inverted "V"....got any ideas?

In your case, why not a Marine Corps emblem destaturatred?

Sweet vid. You can really drive that beast.

USMC emblem is a no-go unless I want my asskicked by HF :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

were can you get an MP5K in the middle of the 60s, the same with the G11, this is why i dont like CoD.

sorry, im moaning again.

From wikipedia's page on the MP5:

Work on the MP5 began in 1964 and scarcely two years later it was adopted by the German Federal Police, border guard and army special forces.

As for the G11, well, artistic license?

C'mon, its not like anybody plays CoD for realism.

ah but the MP5K i believe wast finished til '76.i pretty much play all my games with historical accuracy (if any) in mind. i'm a bore what more can i say

the AK 74 is self explanitory too.

the M16 looks more like an AR-10.

this "commando" gun resembles an M4 more than the older (and more plausable) AR-15

FAMAS: made 1978 ( i think, 70 something)

the AUG: late 70s

spas-12:1979

GALIL:1972

spectre:1980s

KIPARIS:1972

CZ75:1976

STRELA-3:entered service 1974

ballistic knives: 1980s

MAC 11: 70s again

the L64/65 or ENFIELD as known in CoD was never used by a military force and just layed down the foundations for the SA 80

i believe the Mi8 is an attack chopper in black ops, last time i checked it was a transport chopper.

as for the tomahawk, its hard to point a finger about that but surely bullets would do more damage than a thrown axe?

anyway carry on

Edited by zeealice

were can you get an MP5K in the middle of the 60s, the same with the G11, this is why i dont like CoD.

sorry, im moaning again.

From wikipedia's page on the MP5:

Work on the MP5 began in 1964 and scarcely two years later it was adopted by the German Federal Police, border guard and army special forces.

As for the G11, well, artistic license?

C'mon, its not like anybody plays CoD for realism.

Artistic license is one thing, but you have a mission set in 1961 that features an MP5 with a HOLO scope and a set of Bino's with a digital readout :whistle:

Artistic license is one thing, but you have a mission set in 1961 that features an MP5 with a HOLO scope and a set of Bino's with a digital readout :whistle:

Who cares ? Its COD that means run round shoot everything that moves, shoot it some more, then frag it for good measure. who cares if its not historically correct :o= when i want realism i play GR or ArmA. COD is pure run'n'gun escapism :thumbsup:

i see we are going off topic here, sure i aint admin and i know i started this but can we continue this in the CoD 7 section, for this forums starters sake?

thanks.

i always play games that have historical accuracy, it annoys me otherwise.

i cant get the image extension to work for some reason, but there you go

http://gameswalls.com/ace-combat-4/ace-combat-4-1/1024x768

considering it is almost 10 years old, it hardly shows in some cases, very impressive

2 player mode is a bit annoying though, you start at high speed facing eachother and you need to think real fast to dodge one another

Edited by zeealice

i pretty much play all my games with historical accuracy (if any) in mind

I can go one better. If I know in advance that a map is primarily urban based, where you spend almost your whole time fighting inside buildings, I NEVER take a large weapon or sniper rifle. I stick to carbines/shotguns. Not that it makes any difference in video games, but there we are. Likewise, if it's a large open environment, I stick primarily to single shots, unless I'm bringing down the reign of fire with an LMG.

as for the tomahawk, its hard to point a finger about that but surely bullets would do more damage than a thrown axe?

Anything is possible in CoD - In MW2, the M4 does about half the amount of damage than the M16, yet they fire the same rounds.

Now, if only it was possible to take in-game screenshots using the Xbox.