Custom Arm Patch?

In keeping with unit or clan integrity, I'd like to know if Grin incorporated arm patches so clans can develop and implement so clans can be identified?

I think there was a thread here sometime ago that asked about this but...ok, ok, I'll admit it...I'm too lazy to go look for it... :tv:

it was a feature of all rainbow six games. Im not  sure about lockdown because after 10 minutes of the demo i deemed the series to be 100% dead.

My guess is that they gutted the rest of what made those games R6 out of LETDOWN so why would they have bothered to include that?

R.I.P R6 :nono:

That being said, I don't think GR1 included it, did it?

I think that if you have your name on the back that would rock and be just as good as an armpatch. Would be cool to see if this can be modded.

Edited by Druac_Blaise

didn't the arm patches stand out like sore thumbs in NV ?

I think just the ones for your teammates did, honestly I dont remember

think armpatches that where made later with the glowing effect in mind where alright. Someone In a clan i was in made a new one for us that didnt glow. We never used it though cos the one we had looked so good!

The armpatches in the lockdown demo was blinking in NV so I'm wondering if even the RvS ones was bright on purpouse.

And that's one messed up name, Knut. :D

yeah, the rvs ones were glowing in NV on purpose, only your teammate's armpatches would glow.

that was kinda useless though, cause who the ###### use NV in rvs anyway?

The armpatches in the lockdown demo was blinking in NV so I'm wondering if even the RvS ones was bright on purpouse.

And that's one messed up name, Knut. :D

You are right about that :D . Im working on a new id for the release. Hopefully something good slips through my mind one of these days.