Ubisoft Official Release Date

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have strong feeling that 21th April to 1st May is release of the DEMO.

if i can remind i feelt 9/11 two weeks before it happened *R.I.P* but didnt understand why i myself flied from the top of flying down building. or lets say i saw a dream about it.

And i've been week ago playing GRAwin my dream, it's very same like in all the trailers, Chopper insertion, while enemy shoots inside, Some BMP's with full of soldiers and i remember one place clearly. It was about someking of black briefcase, where ghost must to recover it form President or something like that...

i think i should stop writing about my weird dreams and feeling 0_o

Edited by capteenix

It seems like very country has a release date except the US. Us bloody Yanks need a date. Throw us a fetchin' bone here...... :wacko:

I need to know if its gonna be May 2nd or May 9th. Games are released only on Tuesdays here and it has to be one of those dates. I feel ike I'm taking crazy pills ......... :wall:

Maybe Pave Low can update the "pinned" GRAW release date thread with some updated dates.

I need help, we're sooooooo close.... :please:

Fresh

Edited by Freshmixture

Gamestop says May 2nd

EB Games says May 2nd

Walmart says May 2nd

Best Buy May 4 (???? not sure what that is about)

Circuit City (no listing)

Probably a good chance it will ship the 2nd :)

Bit off topic, just wondering if these guys work weekends? Or are they normal like most people? I have a feeling the demo will be out tomorrow, lmao, omg someone shoot me and tell me to stop mentioning the D word... If its out its out! If its not then i will cry! *Slaps self*.

I mean, everyone in the UK has had there holidays finished now, and on a weekend when everyone is home... Why not release it then, that sounds very kool, i like how you think GRIN. :)

:g_withgrin:

Edited by BlinkandDie.iNc

i dunno how people can preorder. i hate buying something and finding out later that it's not good. i can't buy stuff without trying it or atleast reading some good reviews of it.

and all the people saying good job for the game development; not that i have a problem with it cause the developers seem like really good guys; but they are saying good job for something that they don't even know how it is. It's like thanking someone who gives you a bag before you look in the bag. It could be a bag of crap for all you know. Would you like to thank someone for a bag of crap?

Edited by Ghost9

i dunno how people can preorder. i hate buying something and finding out later that it's not good. i can't buy stuff without trying it or atleast reading some good reviews of it.

and all the people saying good job for the game development; not that i have a problem with it cause the developers seem like really good guys; but they are saying good job for something that they don't even know how it is. It's like thanking someone who gives you a bag before you look in the bag. It could be a bag of crap for all you know. Would you like to thank someone for a bag of crap?

If this title had a following like the Harry Potter books, I'd probably preorder. Other than that, I have never had a prob with just picking it up on release day. Besides, the stores open up before I the mail would have it delivered by.

Fresh

BOL.com (big E-market player overhere) shows

available @NL is 04.05.2006 (d/m/y) DVD-ROM | English version € 39,99.

Various shops assured me this will be the official GRAW releasedate . Thursday is also normally the releaseday overhere...

Edited by Eyho

ugh ...OMG are you kidding me 2 weeks? Igonna freakin burst! ....I dont wanna speculate on demo ...god knows its worthless.Although I will just hope that it will come before the release. I want it to be a multiplayer demo aswell ...(though I know wont be) :angry:

If this title had a following like the Harry Potter books, I'd probably preorder. Other than that, I have never had a prob with just picking it up on release day. Besides, the stores open up before I the mail would have it delivered by.

I believe the release date is when the game ships out not the day when it is actually on store shelves. At least that is how it is with the stores around here. When LD came out people were getting in the mail before you could buy it in a store. So if you pre-order you should get it the same day if not earlier than the store. Just my thoughts, dumb as they me be.

ugh ...OMG are you kidding me 2 weeks? Igonna freakin burst! ....I dont wanna speculate on demo ...god knows its worthless.Although I will just hope that it will come before the release. I want it to be a multiplayer demo aswell ...(though I know wont be)    :angry:

It was already stated by BO/colin (I forget) their is going to be two demos or a demo with both of these: SP and COOP.

I realy wouldn't hold your hopes high on a demo next week, maybe day/after release.

ugh ...OMG are you kidding me 2 weeks? Igonna freakin burst! ....I dont wanna speculate on demo ...god knows its worthless.Although I will just hope that it will come before the release. I want it to be a multiplayer demo aswell ...(though I know wont be)    :angry:

It was already stated by BO/colin (I forget) their is going to be two demos or a demo with both of these: SP and COOP.

I realy wouldn't hold your hopes high on a demo next week, maybe day/after release.

coo. sry didnt mean to hi-jack the thread :whistle:

I preordered GRAW yesterday, so when I checked my order status today to make sure it went through completely it says the expected ship date is May 9th. I have never really preordered a game before so I am not sure if it really means anything. I hope it doesn't cause I was really hoping for the 2nd. :(

I preordered GRAW yesterday, so when I checked my order status today to make sure it went through completely it says the expected ship date is May 9th.  I have never really preordered a game before so I am not sure if it really means anything.  I hope it doesn't cause I was really hoping for the 2nd. :(

It probably depends on where you pre-ordered it from. That being said, when it comes to release dates on retail websites, I would't put much into them...they are usually just estimates dependant on a guess.

However, I would be a little worried if it actually says "estimated ship date" vs. something like "estimated release date".

I preordered GRAW yesterday, so when I checked my order status today to make sure it went through completely it says the expected ship date is May 9th.  I have never really preordered a game before so I am not sure if it really means anything.  I hope it doesn't cause I was really hoping for the 2nd. :(

It probably depends on where you pre-ordered it from. That being said, when it comes to release dates on retail websites, I would't put much into them...they are usually just estimates dependant on a guess.

However, I would be a little worried if it actually says "estimated ship date" vs. something like "estimated release date".

Yeah it says "expected ship date"

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighterâ„¢ - PC

Expected ship: 9-May-2006

From Ubisoft's FAQ:

Question

Can I pre-order a game?

Answer

You'll have a chance to reserve most of our games before they ever hit store shelves, thus insuring that you'll receive them when they become available. This is called pre-ordering.

Customers who pre-order get their copies shipped first. Most games are shipped the day of their retail release date.

So why should I wait the two or three days for shipping when I can buy it in the store the day of release? If it wont appear on my doorstep that day, I'll be cancelling my pre-order.