I'm giving in...

Thanks guys.

However the real stuff will come from Hybridmenace. I played his That Others May Live Beta 1 a long time ago. I was so taken by the potentional of the mod and the fact that it was about US Air Force Special Operation Command's Pararescue. I felt like contributing to Hybrid's TOML project.

For the most part I know no one will really notice the menu sreens, loading icon, and background photo treatments. This is of course a good thing in a way. You can't look at the packaging for too long, you have to play with all the bits and pieces to experience the true joy of the mod.

I wish Hybrid all the best in completing this project. I'm sure everyone will enjoy this mod when it comes out. :yes:

silent_op

sen360,

Try this:

http://www.ghostrecon.net/files/pafiledb.p...ion=file&id=150

I'm not sure if it is the Beta v2. I'm going to guess that it is, since the GR.net Downloads section is relatively new.

I might have the TOML BetaV2 on cd. If I do, I 'll see what I can do to get it up somewhere.

silent_op

Edited by silent_op

For the most part I know no one will really notice the menu sreens, loading icon, and background photo treatments.

I know what you mean.

However, there are people that DO look at the extra content besides the raw mod itself.

I'm very much a supporter of those that go the extra mile and spend an extra week to complete the entire package (mod, shell-graphics, music, etc).

So, hats off for the tiddy bits :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

okay, cool guys. hey maybe till i do, we can get some stuff goin on something i need to find, its for missions, i wanna have a basic randomizing kinda thing for missions, so i can apply it to all the maps, and have it be different every time. of course i would specify a new target to rescue, but no biggy. anyways, any help?