Chernaya Noch - "Dark Nights" - is coming soon!

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Mission 14_A (Part 1) and Mission 14_B (Part 2) now complete!!!

28 parts done, 7 more to go!

---------------------

INGELOOP: Several missions have been reordered since the last beta I sent you. The new Mission 14 didn't replace the old one, it just took its place in order. You'll see in the next beta when I get 14_C done. The new order is final. The pace should be picking up now as many of the remaining mission parts are already partially finished.

Edited by ATO_Architect

New Mission 14_A (Part 1) and Mission 14_B (Part 2) now complete!!!

28 parts done, 7 more to go!

---------------------

INGELOOP: Several missions have been reordered since the last beta I sent you. The new Mission 14 didn't replace the old one, it just took its place in order. You'll see in the next beta when I get 14_C done. The new order is final. The pace should be picking up now as many of the remaining mission parts are already partially finished.

roger that m8! keep the spirit up.

im ready to rock if you´ll need assistance.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick update...

* Scripting has been progressing, although a bit slow due to the holidays and RL issues.

* I am not adding any new missions at this stage, other than the one I am finishing right now on Cobaka's city map. That will leave me five missions to complete, plus one more if SOPMOD comes through on his Moscow streets map.

* Revised ETA: End of February (OR BUST!!!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in updates guys. Modding the past month has been very slow owing to my wife's pregnancy and a houseful of sick kids. However, I am happy to announce that the kids are feeling better and yesterday my wife gave birth to our fourth (Annalise), and hopefully things will get back to normal soon.

Thanks for your patience.

I promise CN will be worth the wait.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Sorry for the delay in updates guys. Modding the past month has been very slow owing to my wife's pregnancy and a houseful of sick kids. However, I am happy to announce that the kids are feeling better and yesterday my wife gave birth to our fourth (Annalise), and hopefully things will get back to normal soon.

Thanks for your patience.

I promise CN will be worth the wait.

:D

Primi moi pozdravleniya C!!! Nadeus' vse u vas budet v poryadke! :D

And forgive me for my fault... I guess Moscow map will never be included in your CN mod... damn... sorry :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, after several weeks of R/L buisness, I'm back to scripting.

I've conversed with Ingelop about the size of this mod...It's huge. Here's the idea we've come up with.

We're going to release it in two parts. Part 1 will contain the first 13 missions. I am only one mission away from finishing the first part. The second part will conclude the campaign.

Okay, after several weeks of R/L buisness, I'm back to scripting.

I've conversed with Ingelop about the size of this mod...It's huge. Here's the idea we've come up with.

We're going to release it in two parts. Part 1 will contain the first 13 missions. I am only one mission away from finishing the first part. The second part will conclude the campaign.

Welcome back!)