Bravo 2 Zero

Chems

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure about the M82, because it will be fun having run ins with Tanks and making sure some of the patrol has the single shot 66's of course the BMPs will have the ability to kill with a grenade down the right hatch. I think that aspect of the game should be sweet. Specially if youve ran out of AT weapons and have to avoid contact with BMPs it will give the E&E feel more.

Bergans of course! Just had to ask before Id finished it didnt ya! lol

bergangame2.jpg

bergangame1.jpg

I think they look tastey, will probably have some more polish before the final version. I think it makes the troops look really formidable.

Chems,

Can you also some add "dust" to the binoculars in the bino view? Also how would a little dust look in the zoomed sniper scope view and other scoped guns? Is that something that is possible to do? I think that would help to add some feeling of the grit and sand, maybe.

silent_op

Im still having trouble with the M16 alpha channels.

I can put dust on the Bino view, but no self respecting sniper would allow sand to get in his optics!

Problem with putting the grit in is that the RSB only does 1/4 of the view and copies it all round so ideally youd have it so that the grit was on the bottom. But you cant really.

Not fully happen with the bergan yet either, looks to square still.

Edited by Chems

Since you're keeping the reticles as non-scoped, could you look into using (or creating something close to) the open sites from DTD Team Mod?

Also,since the sites are open, can you try the M16s with less zoom than they normally get? I think that would make people think before shooting the first tango they see minding his own business (300 + meters away).....

..."Can I really hit him and kill him from here"..."should I really risk ###### that entire group off for no reason?"..."Perhaps we should just plant our satchels and deal with that group if they become a threat"...

Just a thought.

silent_op

This seems like a really nice project Chems!

But I hope for the poor SAS operatives sake that you haven't planned on letting them carry those heavy rucksacks all campaign long!

Using the environmental setting, there shouldn't be any problems making them infiltrate the target area with the backpacks, run some mission daytime without them, and some nighttime missions with NOD's.

Nice work Chems!

I have completed another lovly lovly work of art (IMHO :P) but it too has gone to the exlcusive mod roundup shots for GR.net which should be out by tomorrow eve. If it isnt then I will post here. ;)

PS. I wish I could show you!