BlakOps US Vehicles Pack

blakarion.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DWG & Wolfsong---Thanks, I think I have learned something. I have read of the electric armor stuff a little, but I never saw the fence style. I have seen pictures of APC's with what looked like sandbags strapped on them, but I guess it was something else.

Anyways, I hope everything goes good for blakarion, can't wait for this pack. ;)

All the vehicles need to stay, but if you must cut some, then keep these:

Models done so far : 

M35a2 Truck - Basic

M35a2 Truck - Cargo

M35a2 Truck - Uncovered

M35a2 Truck - Uncovered, with Shotgun seats

Hummer - Basic

Hummer - 1 Shotgun seat

Hummer - Basic, 6 man

Hummer - Armed, AutoGL

Hummer - Armed, HMG

Hummer - Armed, Minigun

Hummer - Armed, TOW

CH-47D 'Chinook'

CH-47D 'Chinook', with ramp down and shotgun seats

UH-60L 'BlackHawk'

MV-22 'Osprey'

CV-22 'Osprey' - armed variant

M2A3 Bradley

'Stryker' APC

'Stryker' APC - with anti-RPG 'fence' armour

'Stryker' APC - 105mm Cannon

Hummer - Cargo

M113 - troop carrier

M113 - MG Turret + troop carrier

M1A2 'Abrahams' MBT

M60A3 Tank

M48A5 Tank

M110 203mm SPA

M109A2 155mm 'Paladin' SPA

'Kiowa' Scout Helicopter

'STINGRAY' II Light Tank

AAAV

MRLS

M500 'Defender' Helicopter

'Comanche' Scout Helicopter

That's 34, shouldn't be too much. PLEASE.  :(

Nice Collection ! But was i really need, is the Tank from the US Marines, LV-225, i guess.

Hi guys, Im back from Oman (and the Bar.....)

Nice to see u all been showing intrest, and when I decide on the final vehicle list I will post.

The reason why Im not doing PaveLows etc is usually they have been done already (HX5 I believe) so I want to add to the usable vehicle list rather then repeat (unless its a basic GR vehicle - then I dont mind redoing it :D )

As for Civvie vehicle, well they are gonna be in the 4th Installment - this will cover misc stuff (like static objects, stationary weapons etc etc inc about 10 civvie vehicles, and yes I will do a Black SUV in it !) :thumbsup:

Glad to see you back blakarion, hope you had a good time.

And I think the chopper in harntrox's mods was the CH version, not the MH. Wasn't even that detailed of a model iirc. No big deal though. I would love to see the MH-47E though.

Oh and maybe desert skinned vehicles as well, would love that for the opfor vehicles.

Been looking for Civvie vehicles for my MIB Mod, which I gave up on a year ago - one of the missions was to envolve ambushing a MIB convoy that used Black Suburban vehicles. :rofl: especially is windows shatterable, doors openable etc etc - now I can build them myself :thumbsup::D

U know, youre going o make me build these first arent you and delay the US Vehicle Pack accordingly !

Been looking for Civvie vehicles for my MIB Mod, which I gave up on a year ago - one of the missions was to envolve ambushing a MIB convoy that used Black Suburban vehicles.  :rofl:  especially is windows shatterable, doors openable etc etc - now I can build them myself  :thumbsup:  :D

U know, youre going o make me build these first arent you and delay the US Vehicle Pack accordingly !

Yep... :yes::yes::yes:

JK...I don't care what is done first, all you vehicles are AWESOME. :thumbsup:

@Suicide Commando : Thanx for the pic m8, now I can do a 'standard' and 'advanced' M1 models - the CROWS Im puting on my Hummvee/Stryker models as advanced versions also, only prob with the M1 will be that the CROWS wont be independent of the turret - oh well. :thumbsup:

@Jay316 : The tank commander in the coupla has problems - the actor is held in space refrence to the body of the vehicle, NOT the turret. SO when the turret turns the actor remains in same place - which looks daft. I tried it with my T55/T72 models and dropped the idea. :wall: The Bradley is in the works (slowly getting there)

@ Buck50 : Well, If I do a SUV u can then re-skin it to white can't u :yes:

Been looking for Civvie vehicles for my MIB Mod, which I gave up on a year ago - one of the missions was to envolve ambushing a MIB convoy that used Black Suburban vehicles.  :rofl:  especially is windows shatterable, doors openable etc etc - now I can build them myself  :thumbsup:  :D

Or download the Return to Kosovo mod....