Weapons help No.3

Arms

well i cant give u any specific designations/brands etc, and im not in the army or anything, but here we go:

• Grenade launcher
  • Shotgun
  • BiPod
  • Night Vision Scope
  • Sniper Style Scopes
  • Extra Handle
  • Laser Sight
  • Whacky Sensory Things
  • Peep Sights
  • Bayonet
  • CMags
  • Silencers
  • Torches

errr thats all i can think of right now, im sure there are others who know more.

Dont forget the Land Warrior system gadgets.

Pretty much anything can be added to a M16/M4. I saw a picture somewhere of a M16 with a sawed off hunting rifle attached to it.

:lol:

a rifle with an underbarral rifle. :rolleyes:

well i cant give u any specific designations/brands etc, and im not in the army or anything, but here we go:
  • Grenade launcher
  • Shotgun
  • BiPod
  • Night Vision Scope
  • Sniper Style Scopes
  • Extra Handle
  • Laser Sight
  • Whacky Sensory Things
  • Peep Sights
  • Bayonet
  • CMags
  • Silencers
  • Torches

errr thats all i can think of right now, im sure there are others who know more.

With torchs do you mean flashlights

*Reflux sights

*Nade launcher sights

*under barrel cameras

Cheek pieces for use with a sniper scope attached to carrying handle

:thumbsup:

pretty much everywhere besides america, we calll flashlights torches :)

Why, though? A torch is a tool for welding, cutting, and such or a stick with a rag doused in flammable liquid wrapped around it and set ablaze for light. I see the simlilarity in them both being sticks that provide light, but still. :wacko::blink:

dont ask me why the english language is how it is. How am i meant to know?

just remeber that english was spoken before america was discovered. Americans, like Australians and most other english speaking nations, haved changed the langage.

There are many things we all name differetly.

If asked you what a Ute was i rekon u would have little idea.

Flashlight is the same thing.

Like we call diapers nappies, candy lollies or sweets.

Can someone give me a list of all the m16 and m4 add on's or components? i find it very hard to find all the add ons it uses.

Here is a pic of some of the more common ones. I'll do some more digging later...but if it can attach to a rail mount (or triad mount or whatever), or can be underslung - it can be attached.

Edit - Image Don't work...WHOOOOOOPSSSSS I'll try again later - sorry

If asked you what a Ute was i rekon u would have little idea.

Is it an SUV or a Utility Truck?

In Canada we call them flashlights as well, except for the small ones which we call by the Generic "mag-lights".

Australians ..., haveed changed the langage

That's for sure...

Edited by MarauderMike

Wow...too much thought into this, people. I was just making a random statement, but now that it's started, I dont think torch is a proper name for the flashlight. It may be the modern day equivalent in use, ie: the fact that they produce light, but theyre two completely different pieces of technology, if you want to call a torch technology, that is. Not to mention real torches are still used under certain circumstances, so there needs to be 2 different names for the objects, to avoid possible confusion. :whistle:

Can someone give me a list of all the m16 and m4 add on's or components? i find it very hard to find all the add ons it uses.

Here is a pic of some of the more common ones. I'll do some more digging later...but if it can attach to a rail mount (or triad mount or whatever), or can be underslung - it can be attached.

Edit - Image Don't work...WHOOOOOOPSSSSS I'll try again later - sorry

Here's a good pic of the SOPMOD M4 and a list of those modifications...

sopmodm4.jpg

More info can be found on here at - THIS SITE

• 2 weeks later...
You mean this one?

redneck_swiss_army_gun.jpg

Nah - it's missing some neons, a coffee machine and a little fan to keep the operator cool..

Then it'd be a gun!

Reminds me of the Naked Gun 33 1/3 bit with OJ bolting things to his .45 until he ends up with an 88 Field Gun!