GR or GR2

jmcdonald

Which game are you going to play most?

GR or GR2?

If GR2 turns out like I've heard definetly GR.

:thumbsup:

well, if i am correct, you are the first to have the GR2 logo incorperated into your sig picture, is that symbolic :P

;)

GR2 looks weak.

I mean GR is 4 years old and GR2 doesnt offer anything new really and even takes alot of stuff away.

It looks like Redstorm gave up on us PC players (The ones that made them so popular) and are now developing games for the Xbox. GR2 to me looks like it was conceived for the Xbox. WE are just going to get a PC version of it.

I probably have played a game with anyone who has ever played GR multiplayer before. I played GR for 3 years competitively. I been around. I think GR2 is weak.

GR1 forever.

Actually, I probably will be spending most of my time playing Doom III by then.

If I'm not playing Doom III, then I probably will be flying IL2 or Lomac. Or race Nascar or GP4.

I may still play GR occasionaly, not all too sure about GR2 anymore.

I'm still a big fan of GR, but I played it to death, and haven't touched it for months.

GR2? Umm, I doubt I'll even buy it, unless some news comes out to alter my opinion. But I doubt it.

Band of Brothers looks like a good replacement. :)

I will still play GR, going through 2-5 Bravo now, great,great mod. BIA looks absolutely amazing, great fun, I will definitely get it, GR 2 and Close Combat FTF. Its gonna be a good year for games, good and expensive. :rolleyes:

The only reservation I have about CC FTF is if it is all indoor CQB, like SOAF. If it is, I might not get it, I am used to the wide open maps of GR and HD 2...

Edited by Kurtz

well, if i am correct, you are the first to have the GR2 logo incorperated into your sig picture, is that symbolic

you suggested it SilentNight! i didnt know what it looked like!?

from what ive seen so far, Full Spectrum Warrior, all the way! ;)

Edited by jmcdonald