Pretty quiet lately...

MarauderMike

I could try kicking some "wasps nests" if you want...maybe breath new life into an old thread where i saw signs that the U.S military was being stretched thin (which someone told me i was more or less an &%^$ :P ). But i dont think it's worth it. :thumbsup:

I guess you missed one recent topic in the Real World Military section ;)

I almost miss the acidic, myopic comments some of our members used to make....

I've learned to control some of my urges :devil:

I don't think it's anything to do with the new forums Bob, just that GR is showing it's age and people move on. I haven't played GR since Christmas and have no real desire to go back to it having played numerous better games since then.

GR? What's that... I vaguely remember something of the sort. /sarcasm

It's true, the game is old. I'm amazed the community has held up for as long as it has. But let's face it, people are moving on. GR2 will bring in a whole new slew of people. So expect that.

The acidic comments, too many people have ruined it for those of us who enjoy it. :D lol, jk

first of all i didnt know that this game existed i have had this game since just after x-mas.

At my college we have set up a "Cyber Platoon". computer students play this game as a LAN againts enemy AI or play co-op you can say.

Our lecturer creates a mission as a weekly task. Its kinda cool but i dont play it there much i play at home. My friends told me to buy a copy so i did.. It was kinda funny all 3 of us bought the same game at the same shop the till checkout guys were like ookkk! lol thats how i got into it :rofl: