The 'New' GTO has arrived in the dealership

Dick Splash

Im starting to like this topic.

You guiys and your rice burner piles o crap. Held together by neon lights.

And these spoilers and crap. Spoilers are desgined so that when a car is going upwards of 300KPH, the air flows over the top and under the spoiler, keeping the car on the ground.

They arnt meant to go on a 1995 Hyundai Excel, whish will disintergrate at 130KPH

@ Ruin:: Well said.

@Snowy: I WANT YOUR CAR!! NOW!! My brother has been trying to track one of those down for about 3 yrs. Got any photos?

@Private B: Im game!

Also, the GTO is a remake right? So is the monaro! They were madein the

70's

And, want more mindless car talk? go HERE!!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like some of the old cars, especially Mustangs...but, the Supra would kick all of their "classic" butts in a race. Too bad, so sad. ;)

Sacrelige!

Take a STOCK 67 Stang and race it with a STOCK '00 Supra... garanteed, the Stang would win every time... crap, take my STOCK 90 DeVille against it, and I'd win every time. lol. :)

What kind crap is this... I see a commercial, an add for a Truck "295 Horsepower!" and I think "Crap, my banger old Caddy has 375hp!"

Old cars rock. They were built at a time when cars meant something, when they weren't just "Cars" they were objects of appreciation, art, and status symbols. :P Compare cars today... I have a heck of a time IDing cars down the free way... but take any two cars from the 40s - 70s and all you have to do is look at their back and can immediatley tell make and year.

Cars now are crap.

Guest SI-Prozac

and a ws6 trans am with around $10,000 put into it runs the 1/4mile around the same if not better =P then that orange supra :rofl: LS1 ownage

jermstaws6.jpg

Edited by SI-Prozac

Well, so far, we've had a steady stream of people come in and look at the car. All men..........all red necks......and all broke :rofl:

Now........what does that say about you lot? :whistle:

DS

That most of us are smarter than broke male rednecks since most of us know better than to buy a Pontiac :thumbsup:

I like some of the old cars, especially Mustangs...but, the Supra would kick all of their "classic" butts in a race. Too bad, so sad. ;)

Sacrelige!

Take a STOCK 67 Stang and race it with a STOCK '00 Supra... garanteed, the Stang would win every time... crap, take my STOCK 90 DeVille against it, and I'd win every time. lol. :)

I said nothing about them being STOCK. And as stock versions the Mustang might win in a straight line drag but the newer cars are far superior in handling. The "classics" handle like ######.

Not to mention that the Imports nowadays get WAY more horsepower out of smaller engines. Eg. the Nissan 350Z with it's 6 cylinder engine kick's the Ford Mustang's V8's heiney. Ford should really hang their head in shame.

Edited by Sgt. Slaughter

That most of us are smarter than broke male rednecks since most of us know better than to buy a Pontiac :thumbsup:

:rofl: Ponitiac's just a brand anyway. Rather the 'New' GTO than that plastic covered chasis........the Corvette. You may appear smarter than the average Red Neck [that believes the "Inner-net" is a fishing term] but our fantasy gaming desires would still make us all broke :thumbsup:

@SI-Prozac........aaaaaggggggghhhhhhh..........the Trans Am........yes indeed..........the rich mans Camero.......but the poor mans Corvette. We had a brand new T.A. that sat outside the dealership for over two years, and we only sold it the other week...........at a loss :rofl: Now that's one 'old' looking gas-guzzlerrrrr, still clinging on to an antiquated car culture. I understand Smokey & The Bandit has got a lot to answer for. "YeeeeeeeHawwwwww"

DS

Guest SI-Prozac
We had a brand new T.A. that sat outside the dealership for over two years

wasnt a ws6 i take it... thoes are snatched up quick .... if it was then i feel for the place u live

Ford should really hang their head in shame.

quoted for importance. ;)

The thing is, these jap import cars, they all pull the high Kilowattes when they are heavily modified. so, they could get the edge on the bigger cars.

Do the eqivilent to a bigger car, and they would crap all over your ricey ricy.

No matter what you do, larger engine capacity means more power,. whcih means more speed.

Notice alot of these dudes jam 350 big blocks into there little rice mobiles.

Y not buy the Chev that goes with it.

(note, i have never lost a car argument, it is in my blood)

Also: If you wanna talk more about cars, post pics of yours etc, go HERE

You may appear smarter than the average Red Neck

Thanks for the laugh, imagine a car salesman attempting to gauge intellects ;)

The list of late model domestic cars I would buy given an unlimited expense account is a short list indeed, and Pontiac doesn't make the list once. I associate the brand with fisher price interior queing and drivers that like to put their names on the side windows in a hommage to top gun.

:)

Thanks for the laugh, imagine a car salesman attempting to gauge intellects ;)

And your opinions on car salesman are............?

The list of late model domestic cars I would buy given an unlimited expense account is a short list indeed, and Pontiac doesn't make the list once. I associate the brand with fisher price interior queing and drivers that like to put their names on the side windows in a hommage to top gun.

:)

Yes........that's quality U.S. design for you.......Un Servicable ;)

DS