VBS Screenies

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: 

so jake so will play nice if have to be secimed asas no sheep joke

or all kangroo will die  :P

@ Para I'll send the Config when I get home..

And Jeff was referring to Jack Playing Nice with Sheep Jokes When on Attachment Aussie SASR Squad or else he'll shoot the Kangaroo's... :thumbsup:

@ Jeff watch out for the Camels... :ph34r: Whole herd got on wrong side of a vechile convoy last night..... :whistle:

@Aus_viper... Quote Hotshot 2004

Aus_viper must be a Magician, one puff of Smoke and he Dissapears....
:P

so jake so will play nice if have to be secimed asas no sheep joke

or all kangroo will die

:huh:

Whole herd got on wrong side of a vechile convoy last night..... 

Yes, what a senseless waste of R&R that was :no:

Looks like you will have some one aiming for you the next time you see him ingame Harty! :o=

And speaking of screenshots...shame we didn't get one of last game I played...Op Bastile. Me driving a jeep with Goron on the back manning a DShKM 12.7mm machinegun. Hitting a ridgeline at full speed we acctually jumped straight over a tango peacefully walking on the other side... :blink:

These screens are incredible guys. Thanks for posting them. I will eventually use Fraps to capture video when I get my copy of VBS-1 (Hopefully this upcoming week). I dont know how long it will take to get it cause no one from America has posted their details. Im one of the few here that ordered it. Cant wait to see you guys on the battlefield.

I only just realised this thread was going - evey time someone mentioned screenies I thought you were talking about the "other site".

What a putz. :wall:

BTW - it was a sudden wave that crashed into the chopper that brought us down. That's what happens when you fly so low :unsure:

Finally got to drop in for a game, but had to leave too soon! I was just getting comfortable. It's been months since I've played :blink: I was a bit timid at first. Not to mention there was a bit of trouble understanding my orders from Sergeant Gordo... must be the language barrier :rocky: