Ghost Recon's 15th Anniversary Tribute Art Contest

ApexMods

33 minutes ago, ApexMods said:

I'm still looking for that perfect screenshot that captures the essence of Ghost Recon.

While I cannot participate in the contest, that's what I'd enter. :whistle:

I saw your ghost recon heroes unleashed screen shots, pretty sick I must say, I love the landed little bird one though, just go with your instints follow your heart. 

• Like 1

I didn't ask yet but Im stealing parts of your Interface mod. :)

I'll upload it for an official entry as I get more done. Will be using some sabotage files as well. The idea is to refine the game as much as possible.

Whatever I end up with by the 20th is what gets uploaded. 

Anyone interested in a sneak peak just message me ill toss you a link.

3.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

• Like 3

Gotta love zbrush. Cant wait to have a system to run it properly. Nothing beats a subd model and paint! 

I would say good luck on this Zee but your killing it by the looks of it. If you need any refrence for how the helmet cover folds and wrinkles i just happen to have one in my closet. 

• Like 2

15th Anniversary Mod (Version .2)

Okay... I am submitting it as is. It is a work in progress and will continue as a work in progress for sometime. I stripped all the weapons so it will be mostly a UI mod at this point. 

Features: 

New intro movie, new menus, new sounds, new music, new reticules, and more. 

If I find another definitive release state before December 20th I'll update my entry. Check it out and please let me know what you think.

Download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxJp32zg1hdSNktQdzFNS2FLLW8/view?usp=drivesdk

AEMOD.jpg

• Like 6

Don't want to prejudice any of the judging, so I'll be obtuse... But ZeeAlex and pz3's work remind me of how cool it be cool if Ubisoft made (or licensed) a remake of Ghost Recon like many have suggested on these forums over the years. With modern render candy the actual game design would not have to be any more ambitious then what we already have, and with credible expansions and mod support I think we'd be set for another couple decades, and Ubisoft would again see more slow burn sales (and at a fraction of the cost I might add) from the original Ghost Recon game design, then the numbers show they have from any game since...

• Like 2

On 11/29/2016 at 21:02, pz3 said:

15th Anniversary Mod (Version .2)

I took this for a spin and was impressed with the Ghost/OPFOR weapon sounds most of all. I also liked the character movement sounds; bullet cracks, whips and snaps along with the UI sounds. Firefights sounded very good. I  realize the plan is to add allot more content at some point but the content that is here is a great improvement to the game. Look forward to more content that "polishes" the game.

• Like 2

I might be able to make more if my exams go well but no guarantee... 

I only came to the ghost recon franchise this August because of GRWL, pretty late I guess but I then tried some games of this franchise and I really like it...

As for GRWL I have never ever look forward to a game so much I just want to draw for it all the time if I have that much free time qwqqqqqqqqqqq

Anyways hope you enjoy.....

• Like 3

well... 101459 gave me an idea. So I switched from marmoset toolbag to Unreal Engine 4...

cohen_wallpaper_by_zeealex-daqvi1u.jpg

Trees purchased from Defuse Studios. If I get the time in the next two weeks I might even have a playable demo level down. who knows. 

Oh yeah, I forgot, I re-did her MICH...

if judges have problems with the trees please let me know. 

Edited by Zeealex
  • Like 4

• Rocky locked this topic