Reveal Trailer – E3 2015

grw_news_announcement_cta_209061.jpg

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is the first military shooter set in a massive and responsive open world, entirely playable in 4 player co-op or solo. Coming to PS4, Xbox ONE and PC.

Bolivia, a few years from now. The country has become the largest cocaine producer in the world. The Santa Blanca drug cartel has turned the country into a narco-state, leading to lawlessness, injustice, and violence.
The Ghosts, an elite US Special Forces team, is sent behind enemy lines to wreak havoc and takedown the cartel.

• Like 2

Trivia for you.

At the start you can see a name etched on the table - mattshotcha. Matt is here in LA and for anyone who doesn't know is a huge GR Fan and has done lots of work with ubi in the past.

Apparantly there are two other names hidden in there somewhere...?

That trailer won an award at E3 today, but all the Ubisoft game trailers were absolutely stunning to be fair.

I love the pacing, the music, and the way the wildlands trailer has been put together though, watched it countless times on massive screens at E3 today, got a massive kick seeing my name slide passed on the dollar bill each time, - thanks for posting up the image wombat.

I don't know if anyone watched the fantastic TV show Banshee - the bad guy in season 3 is like the big bad dude at the end of the wildlands trailer.

The pther guy with the name check is mattshotcha, you can google and find his GR content easily. I'm going to try and snag an interview with him before heading home, time is running out though...

• Like 1

I'm going to try and snag an interview with him before heading home, time is running out though...

Careful, Rocky. I heard that the last time someone from Scotland went to L.A., their pale skin reflected the sun's rays, and winter set in. :D

DS

My friend and i just noticed some major graphic glitches in the trailer XD I'll point them out later on but some of them are quite eye catching

Let me know, I watched it several times on massive screens and never noticed, so they are not eye catching - you're just looking too close :P

1:36 blood apprears noticably before recoil animation begins.

1:45 LOD change of distant scenery to the right of the scene.

5:18 lamppost shadow spontaneously appears.

there is another few but my kindle is being such a stupid piece of junk, I cant see the times or pauss in time to confirm them

i'll update with more spots

Looks great, knew it would be on the forum already, thanks for sharing the trailer...

Looks like they'yre still using the GR:FS engine too , from the take down moves

Edited by squad_e

hey hey, i said PROBABLY. therefore the probability, looking at it was more than 50% that some animations from future soldier look like they've been put here as placeholders. It was not a stated fact :P

unless you meant the engine, in which case i thought snowdrop was to be their new flagship.

• 4 months later...