Clear and Present Danger

Chems

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you trying to say I ps that wolf???? Grr arg. Did not such thing, it didnt fit on the runway thats all. Its wing tip goes right through the buildings on the left, lol. Anyway not sure what you mean but no trickery here.

• 2 weeks later...

Youll all like to know the map export problem was beacuse Im a big fat lamer. Shiver ran me through it and heres a pic. This is actually a texture Shiver made. I just put a ground texture on and changed the colours, sharpened it up. New sky and some fog. The Ch53 is coming in to land and the ground isnt tagged right so theres no dust [:(] But this is pre export. Me and Shiver have some good plans for this and Im really looking foward to wroking with him. Heres a pic. Thats the new Mp5, by Picollo

airfield.JPG

@Chems

This is off topic I know but I just had to say this. The book Patriot Games was far better than the movie. Read the book and you will understand. The ending for one was chopped to #### well you know.

Stout Hearts

Warhawk

Hey Shiver, is that your map? If so, you are on the right track with the gound texture, all you have to do is add in the detail and it will look great. Please, please, please, make it look good, use a detailed texture.

I didnt quite understand here, who did what with the map, so if its you Chems, please get the detailed texture working. Ill do it for you guys if you cant get it. If you want you can just save the ground geometry as a max scene(along with the ground texture .rsb) and pass it my way and ill set it up for a detailed texture. Then all you have to do is merge it into your scene and delete the old one.

Anyway you decide to do it, good luck, its looking good.

K thanks ppl. Remeber now this is like 99% Shivers work. Im just a polisher. The texture isnt detailed enough I know. The ground could maybe use some more detail on the runway. Remeber it looks better than that but saving as JPEG made it a little blurred.

About Patriot games. I havent seen the movie, actually I lie I saw about 1 min if it. Some guys with NVGs runing round on the roof in a storm. I need to find the book its the only one I cant find. Thanks for the feed back.

I just got the DC3 into game. You will like to know it has a pilot, glass which can be shot out and at the moment I havent done the props. The thing a bout the glass is that it isnt the same shape I made it and faces foward which might be a helper point thing. :blink: But the front bit of glass is perfect. And the really cool thing is that when its on the ground all there wheels touch, but when moving the tail lifts up, it also yaws when turning. BTW Rocky could we have a front page?

IngameDC3.JPG

IngameDC32.JPG

IngameDC33.JPG

Hope you all like. :o=

Are you using the helicopter points/tags for this or what? Looks cool. You said it yaws and acts like a plane? I want to get a fixed wing aircraft working LOL.