The Making of Ghost Recon CD

Hey everyone,

For the life of me I cannot find my "The Making of Ghost Recon " and was wondering if anyone out there can make me a copy of it. I would be willing to do the shipping and cost of it if I could get it again. It was part of my collection and I went to show it to someone and it was missing (assuming my 4yr old got it) Either way I would like to get it back to the collection even if its a copy. drop me a line at ovpctech@hotmail.com if you can help me out.

• 3 months later...

Hmm... I'd be extremely interested in this little gem, too. Any ideas how and where to beg/buy/borrow/steal this? (The stealing part is of course a joke!)

I wonder if anyone has posted the making of vid on YouTube by now.

Another little gem is the redone intro vid for the Xbox version of GR1.

You can dload it here

http://files.3dretreat.com/display.asp?catid=86&page=4

Found mine, ripped the content in a folder but is 450MB did try 7z and capacity went down to 350MB

looking to see where I'm going to upload this, any ideas?

honestly the dvd only have interviews with the crew and lot's of story boards, pictures and game play videos

Edited by Sgt. Atoa

I have it as well, part of Ghost Recon Collector's pack including GR, DS, the mentioned CD, a good patch to put on your bag and a great GR book to guide you in all missions and secrets of the GR. Best purchase ever regarding PC games.

Thanks a lot for that information, Giampi. :thumbsup:

Found a copy of the Ghost Recon Collector's Pack on Amazon and it just arrived at my door. Sgt. Atoa, I'm sorry for jumping the gun here, but I just couldn't miss the opportunity to get my hands on the original and add it to my Ghost Recon 'shrine'. :)

I'll have a look at the contents and see what I can do about uploading.

OK, I ripped all of the interview clips, re-encoded them (lossless h.264), put them together in one video file, and added no-frills intro and outro to 'get into the mood' (about 18 minutes total). :)

Download 'The Making of Ghost Recon' Video

If there is serious interest I'll do a YouTube version in 2 parts (they don't allow videos over 10 minutes in length).

Apex,

Do you have a Ghost Recon shrine???? LOL what else do you have in that shrine???

I can tell you that I do have a shrine too with:

Ghost Recon (Box, manual kb card and even the receipt from eb games)

DS (Box)

IT (Box)

GR game guide

Making of Ghost Recon CD

I'm wondering are you from UK?

• 4 weeks later...

I still look at my boxes and the expansions :rocky:

Thanks for that vid, I was actually expecting it to be a little longer and slightly more in depth than talking heads but anyway still classic. I must say Im now a firm Arma1/2 nut now since GRAW went a direction I wasn't into, but I still love the look of GR even when watching the in game video clips.

I noticed what I can only see as the first draft GR logo in the background on that vid ... glad they updated it :)

Such a classic. And its a shame that not even a 2009 sandbox sim like ARMA2 cant still get the death animation as good and as varied as a game from 2001 release.