Pz3 (aka Prozac360) Out!

pz3

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So as i already knew my English sucks so much that i can not make difference with jokes :(

The one thing about playing a good joke is being the straight man and doing it in such a way that those who do not know a joke is being played are dumbfounded. I play a good straightman.

Your English is fine compared to my Spanish (which isn't much really). :thumbsup:

Hahah its not tina fey =P

but ill be out of here any time now.... just waiting on my orders.

we still go shooting though pain in the neck because you have to unpack bags and repack them....

The Real Frostbite soldiers ;)

l_e3d23fdaf5054a7286a6967a8fe4bca3.jpg

Snagged this one of some of my platoon. Zeroing their rifles.

Edited by pz3

• 1 month later...

Keep your head down, watch your 6. Make sure your buddies awake, he depends on you, you depend on him.

I'll cya back here soon.

Just think, if you can suck up a month of some SSG's in your face you could be wearing some RBA, much more comfy, and we don't wear MICH's when we zero :)

Big boy rules here.

• 1 month later...

Trust me there isn't a day that goes by I don't think about that.

Even worse, we got a couple legs tossed into our platoon because there isn't enough airborne qualified 11 Chucks. Garbage all of them!

Its been quiet thus far, but we know they are around ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Prozac,

PM me. I just hit boots on ground today in country. I'm waiting on a flight out to my FOB right now. There's been some issues with dust and getting flights out.

Stay safe man,

Maybe we'll run in to each other...?

Be safe out there, guys. For whatever my opinion is worth, it's been a pleasure see guys like Prozac, Ruin, and Marcinko grow from dreamy-eyed teenagers, to the fighting men that you are today. God bless you guys.

Ain't that really funny. It seems like forever since they were kids and now as you said, grown up. Damn, where does the time go? It really is good to see some take a chance on something that will teach them much.

holy ###### opsec lol...... that was supposed to be a private message =P *edit*

hey ruin, write to my email. jbe355@hotmail.com

Marcinko, yeah I'm an 11 chuck 01 papa

and for anyone wondering.....

oakley SI boots are kick ass I love them.

Danners TFX are comfy but not enough ventalation.

Edited by pz3

holy ###### opsec lol...... that was supposed to be a private message =P *edit*

hey ruin, write to my email. jbe355@hotmail.com

Marcinko, yeah I'm an 11 chuck 01 papa

and for anyone wondering.....

oakley SI boots are kick ass I love them.

Danners TFX are comfy but not enough ventalation.

My (old unit, ETSed :P) just got sized for multicams, and I prefer Merrel Sawtooths (another benefit form being out from underneath conventional Army's thumb.)

Don't worry Para.. They'll get theirs....

Oh, I'm sure they will.

Cool about wearing multicams now. Although all of the uber cool (sense the sarcasm) airsoft guys that I play with now will have to go get new unis so they can look extra cool again, lol.

Seems like multicam is getting used more. I heard that the Army is switching to MC in 2 or 3 years.-

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Staying busy here in the sandbox. I've forgotten how hot this side of the world can get, uff. Those new Combat Shirts will be a God send, if we ever get them.

Prozac, I'll write you soon.

Thanks for the well wishes guys. It just occurred to me (thanks to ZJJ) that I've been a member here for almost 8 years now... since I was about 13. Wow... and I hit 22 here in roughly two months. It's crazy.

Thanks again, and to my other brothers here, stay safe. I can't wait for R&R here in about a month. :) I'll poke my head in on occasion now that I've got this internet thing figured out. :)

I wish. That would be much cheaper, for everything! :) That's not available where I'm at. I'm using an over-sized cellphone that can connect. I found out of a deal (one of those local secrets) that allows 180hrs of internet for $32 for the month. Not bad. But the phone calls home are killing me. Gotta keep everyone happy though. Calling mom is the worst... calling Jakarta... good God, that's expensive. Whatever, that's all the money I spend, so I'm still saving (well, buying my new toy/Daily Driver dented me a little bit, but not too bad).

Thanks Fletch. I've given it a try. The problem is that my internet connection is really really shoddy. It goes in and out every couple of minutes, so trying to hold a phone call is a pain. I called a lady in my life and told her "say the word "something."" I counted twelve seconds before she heard it and responded, haha. It's kinda annoying really. I went as far as buying a SkypeIn number so people could call me and everything... but nope, no good.

I'm still here... It's still hot.