Starship Troopers Mod

Chems

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some words of encouragment are needed!

I had fancied working over the Jeep model but it doesnt seem to have some through with the rest of the saved files, but I can play with the texture.

Map about 25% textured now. Will need to remodel one of the buildings. And when its off been tagged I have another texture to do for a final part of the mod. Then the mission and its yours. Cant quite see it been finished in the next 20 days or so till Christmas. But soon there after hopefully!

You know what...we don't care about the progress, we just get wet at the fact you are finishing the mod! MOISTURE!!!!

Ok, it's nice to know what kind of progress you are making, but I can't help but just be excited you are finishing a project of this magnitude. If you need any help.......aw who am I kidding, I don't know crap.

Good luck!

Well coming along, re modeled what was needed, got the 3 tents to do now, and the insides. Should take to long I hope!

SSTFortBeta.jpg

SSTFortBeta2.jpg

Wee screenie updates. Hope they look ok, seemed a EDIT resized to 800x600 quickly, hence the lines around the edges! I think the barrels may have added to much colour. Who knows I dont want it to be all grey. Well should give a feel for what its looking like. All high res textures painted by my own hand.

Edited by Chems

Thanks Guys, only the inside to do now and then its off to be tagged me thinks.

Had some quite good texture brain waves.

Seems thou theres on texture slot or something thats messing up and I lost the texture for the poles that hold the walkway up, In one render you can see them they are yellow. Most annoying. Bigger renders this time.

SSTFortBeta3.jpg

SSTFortBeta4.jpg

SSTFortBeta5.jpg

And whilst the forts away I can work on the other parts of the mod w00t!